The light blue haired boy looked way too tired to try and sprint all the way down to perform his overflow again. Not that he really had much speed to do that anyway, but that didn't matter. Riko didn't look worried, not at all. Because someone else was going to help, and it'd catch everyone off guard once again.

"Don't worry about that. Because he's not the only one who can use this move," the coach gave her players an inside as to what was about to happen next.

That was when they noticed the triple threat had gotten away from her mark and was actually tailing the two shooting guards rather closely. Wait, what was she doing? It took them all a second, but then the words that Riko had just told them began clicking in their brains just as Sakurai got right in front of Hyuga, ready to stop whatever he was going to throw at the apologetic mushroom.

The (h/c) haired girl smirked to herself before quickly making eye contact with the light brown haired boy, making herself completely visible to him once again. But at the same time, it made the glasses wearing captain of Seirin disappear. Before the apologetic mushroom could even comprehend what she was doing, his mark had vanished from his line of sight completely, reappearing right in front of the net behind Sakurai.

It was an even bigger shock because this wasn't the phantom miracle performing his magic.

"(Y/N) can do it too!?" Wakamatsu gawked when he realized that this time, it was the tall girl that had drawn the attention back to herself.

"HACHI, WHA-HOW DID-I-HUH!?!?" Masaru's brain was once again not braining as he shot his hands to the sides of his head, because he couldn't even begin to fathom that his cousin, who had a very bright presence, could suddenly let go from being unnoticed back to being completely visible once again like she always had been.

As she stopped where she was when she saw that she had performed her trick successfully while also making sure Sakurai stayed where he was, the tall girl saw the completely dumbfounded look on the gray haired boy's face. Oh, that was even more priceless than the last. It brought a little bit of a coy grin to her face as she stuck her tongue out between her teeth at her younger cousin. Masaru comically began having tick marks appear all over his face.

"Hehe," she snickered.

"Don't 'hehe' me!" The older Kurosaki yapped back at her much like a small and angry Pomeranian would.

If he thought she was gonna say something about that, then he'd be wrong, wrong, WRONG!! Perfect timing too, because Hyuga didn't have any problem making a layup, bringing Seirin's score up to 60 while Touou stayed at 70. They were closing that gap, and they were doing so at a frightening rate. It was enough to bring life back to the red and white team's bench.

"Alright! That's another basket!"

"Just a little more!"

"Get 'em, Captain!"

Ah, that was music to the triple threat's ears. She almost had to hold back cupping her hands around her ears in order to amplify that sound. But, she had some important matters to attend to. And that was congratulating her captain for making such a beautiful layup like that. Jogging over to the captain just as he pumped his fist as his own little celebratory manner.

"Nice, Jun!" He soon heard (Y/N)'s happy voice coming to his ears from off to his side.

Turning his head, it wasn't hard to see her cheerful and happy self shimmying her way over to the captain, her grin growing even bigger as she let out a couple of excited giggles. It definitely made him grin as he put a hand on her head while drawing her closer to him as the two of them began making their way back in order to get on defense.