Chapter 151: Xiangyang City

Start bij het begin

Guo Jia came into contact with the Yellow-Scarved soldiers who were building the city and marked out a space to use as a factory.

In addition, he told the Yellow-Scarved soldiers not to construct any buildings in this space. They would only build the factory after he and Zhao De had completely figured out its construction.

***

While Guo Jia researched the factory, Mei Changge was getting closer to a city in the level-two stargate.

“My lord, there is a human city ahead, and it looks prosperous.”

A few Golden Crow Guards knelt on one knee and said respectfully to Mei Changge.

“What’s the name of the city?”

Mei Changge nodded and asked the Golden Crow Guards.

“My lord, the city ahead is called Xiangyang!”

“Hmm…’

Mei Changge asked and instantly reacted.

“Are you sure the city is called Xiangyang?” Mei Changge’s gaze was serious as he asked again.

Xiangyang…

Mei Changge was quite familiar with this name. He simply wasn’t certain whether this Xiangyang was the same Xiangyang he knew. He also wanted to know what time this world was in.

“Let’s go take a look at Xiangyang City!”

Mei Changge was interested in the famous Xiangyang City which he had never seen before.

In his mind, Xiangyang City used to be a place that many soldiers fought for.

The Snow Wolf followed beside his feet. It also noticed Mei Changge’s curiosity and called out softly.

Howl!

Howl! Howl!

It even bit the corner of Mei Changge’s pants as if it wanted to tell him something.

“Are you saying that the smell of the foreign races in that direction is getting heavier?”

Mei Changge raised his eyebrows slightly and looked curiously at the Snow Wolf that stopped him.

Howl!

The Snow Wolf nodded in agreement. It had great confidence in its divine arts. Despite the faint scent of the foreign races, it undeniably led in the direction of the city.

“Is Xiangyang City a line of defense to stop the foreign races?”

As Mei Changge observed the Snow Wolf, he fell into deep contemplation. He had received information from the Golden Crow Guards that Xiangyang City was thriving. Nevertheless, he had no reason to doubt the authenticity of the Snow Wolf’s divine arts.

“Let’s go and take a look. If there are foreign races, we’ll kill them!”

Mei Changge shook his head. So what if they were foreign races? He had 5,000 Golden Crow Guards, and all of them had reached Innate Level 9. There were also half-step Transcendents among them.

At this thought, Mei Changge gently picked up Snow Wolf and continued in the direction of Xiangyang City.

As for the Snow Wolf, it had a helpless expression. Although the aura of the foreign races it sensed was faint, there were many of them. Unfortunately, it did not know how to tell Mei Changge.

Well, no matter what happens, there will always be someone capable of handling it.

Upon thinking this, the Snow Wolf once again revealed its nonchalant nature. It leaped directly from Mei Changge’s hand onto the head of one of the Golden Crow Guards.