Chapter 137: Advancement of the Golden Crow Guards

Start from the beginning

“Let’s go to the soldier pools to wait for Zhong Kang.”

Mei Changge said to Lin Zifeng and Zhang Xiang. The two of them felt their vision blur and when they saw their surroundings again, they had already appeared in the valley.

“Zhang Xiang, enter this soldier pool. After coming out, you will become a Red Lotus soldier.”

“Yes, my lord!”

Zhang Xiang’s gaze was solemn. Then, he looked at the soldier pool Mei Changge was pointing at.

Although this soldier pool looked worse than the others, he still jumped in.

Boom!

“Zifeng, I might enter the stargate in a while. If there’s anything that can’t be resolved in the city, you can look for Feng Xiao.”

Mei Changge looked at Lin Zifeng and said.

“Yes, my lord.”

Lin Zifeng nodded.

After a while, Xu Chu brought 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers to the valley.

“My lord!”

Xu Chu shouted excitedly at Mei Changge. Behind him, everyone’s faces were filled with excitement.

Indeed, they were on the verge of becoming Mei Changge’s personal guards, signifying a significant elevation in their status.

Mei Changge looked at the 5,000 Mystic Yang soldiers behind Xu Chu and nodded in satisfaction.

These soldiers should be the best among the Mystic Yang soldiers. All of them had basically reached Innate Level 2 or Level 3.

When the Mystic Yang Soldier Pool advanced to Grade 7, most of them had only broken through to Innate Level 1.

These soldiers had not only undergone training in the Phaseless Soldier Tower but had also engaged in battles against the Forest race, bearing the weight of their iron-blooded determination to kill.

Even if they were not soldiers who had been through hundreds of battles, they had at least become elite soldiers.

Regrettably, both the Red Lotus soldiers and the Mystic Yang soldiers suffered significant losses in the aftermath of their confrontation with the Forest race.

Nonetheless, it was inevitable for casualties to occur in the heat of war. At the time, Guo Jia’s compensation included provisions for the families of fallen soldiers as part of their settlement fees.

However, some soldiers did not have family members by their side, so Mei Changge asked Guo Jia to keep the compensation.

They might be useful in the future.

As Mei Changge and Xu Chu spoke, Zhang Xiang walked out of the Red Lotus soldier pool.

The pure qi in his body had completely transformed into red pure qi, and he had inherited the cultivation techniques of the Red Lotus soldiers.

“My lord!”

Zhang Xiang arrived in front of Mei Changge and said excitedly.

Initially, he had only reached Postnatal Level 2 in his cultivation. However, atter joining the soldier pool, not only did his strength surge by three levels, but he also acquired the cultivation technique passed down among the Red Lotus soldiers.

This made him even more confident in raising his strength to the Innate realm in a month.

“Good. It seems that the Red Lotus soldiers will have another general soon.”