Unfold

-Rory's pov-

It's been 10 years, since that day we became one family. I barely remember it (no surprise, I was 5 and now I'm 15) but the story has been told about a billion times! A lot has happened since then, we all moved in together into a bigger house. My dads got married and we got another little sister, Keedie with a bit of help from Aunt Hannah. Now i'm sat here, in my room waiting to be called down for dinner. Our family has gained a reputation of inviting everyone they know over for dinner every fortnight.

"AURORAAAAA" My dad, Mr. Felix Bang-Lee's voice shouted up the stairs.

"COMING DAD!"

I ran down the stairs accidentally slipping and landing on top of my sister.

"Hi Keeds!"

"I'm 11 and I can carry you, you are lighter than a feather." She stated, blank faced before putting me down on the floor in the middle of the lounge.

"Oh I feel so much lighter like feather with you off my mind~" Jisung sang walking past me and ignoring the fact I was on the floor.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted up off the ground by a familiar pair of arms.

"Dad wants you in the kitchen." Echo said, wandering past me.

"Wait which one?"

"The one with the shitty dad jokes."

"Still, which one?"

"Chan."

"Okay thanks."

-Chan's pov-

Felix and I placed the plates down on the table filled with delicious food and called everyone to the table. We decided just to invite our closest friends tonight so the table didn't need to be extended (yes it's a massive table anyway that seats 11 people).

"Keedie put Berry down and come sit please." Felix directed our youngest. She, the last one to do so, sat down on my right. Felix was on my left with Echo and Rory on his left and the rest of the seats filled by Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin and Minho. We always liked to raise a toast, to appreciate the small things (Like Changbin).

I stood up and rose my glass, "Here's my fortnightly toast, this time to love. It doesn't matter who it's between, whether family, like parent to child or sisterly. Whether friendship and platonic love that means the world or romantic love the kinda love that despite society's views can be felt by anyone who feels it to anyone who feels it. Or even to yourself, the most important type of love. Love is the glue that holds us together, as one person or as a team."

-Author's pov-

This, marks the end of a story worth telling. A love story that didn't originally run as smoothly as you expected but ended perfectly. A story of two young men, both living not easy lives as young single dads, meeting through the friendship of their daughters and falling for eachother. Lucky you, getting to see it Unfold. This is the end of Unfold- Chanlix, thank you to everyone who read and hopefully enjoyed this book. Please feel free to let me know what you thought as reactions mean the world to me :) I hope your very own story will and/or will continue to Unfold. Ash x  (REMINDER THIS IS FANFICTION AND WAS ALL FICTIONAL)

UNFOLD -CHANLIX