Friends?

-3rd Person Pov-

When Chan had just dropped Aurora off at school he felt a vibration in his pocket. Checking his phone for the notification, it was a message. Sliding one hand in his pocket and opening his messages app his face lit up at the sight of a message from a unknown number who he assumed or more hoped it was Felix. 

xxx xxx xxx
-Hey, turn around

He did as the message said and to no one's surprise, Felix stood behind him, smiling brightly. His phone was in his hand and his freckles, of which Chan hadn't noticed the day they met, were shining in dim sunlight that morning. They were gorgeous. Just like him, he couldn't lie about that one. 

"Felix? Why'd you message me if you were standing right behind me?" Chan questioned the younger, who remained smiling his bright smile. Chan couldn't help but smile too.

"I wanted to talk to you! I want to get to know you a bit and well I thought if we did that while the girls were at school we could have more time and privacy." He chuckled slightly as he explained his plan, leaving Chan grinning at the great idea.

"That sounds like a plan then! We doing that now or?" Felix nodded at Chan's words, "Okay, where'd you want to go?"

"Maybe just for a walk? Then to a café or something?" Felix began, "You don't have work or anything today, do you?"

"Nah, not today." 

"What's your job?" Felix asked as they began walking out of the carpark they seem to spend so much time talking to eachother in despite only knowing eachother a bit.

"I work in music, a rap group. We produce, write, sing and rap it all. Do you know 3RACHA?" Chan explained, laughing as Felix's expression changed from chill to shocked.

"WAIT! YOU'RE IN 3RACHA? YOU'RE CB97? YOU'RE THE GUY MY FRIEND'S TOLD ME ABOUT? The hot gay one?" Felix rambled, clearly excited to talk about the subject.

"You have friends who know me?" Chan queried like the queer he was.

"Yeah, Changbin and Jisung. You know them right? Hyunjin? Minho? Jeongin? Seungmin?"

"YES!" Chan's sudden cry of joy earned the duo a few stares from passing people as they walked past the stores selling various thing on Main Street. 

"This is insane! We should all meet up sometime! I work with Minho and Hyunjin so we work the same days." Felix said, peering into the windows of the passing clothes stores.

"So you're a dancer? That must be awesome. Hyunjin has shown me some of the videos you guys make so I'm surprised I didn't recognise you!" Chan said, smiling as they went around a corner and approached the more natural area of the town. 

"It's difficult with Echo, but it's totally worth it. I love dancing and her so it's worth having to find a balance, you know?" 

"I think all of us, like us and our friends work different days so it'd be hard during the week. Maybe a Saturday night or something? My sister can look after Rory and Echo too if needed. She tends to bring her friend Olivia with her most of the time." Chan told Felix, the backs of their hands brushing against each other and giving them both butterflies.

"Wait, who's your sister?" Felix asked as he slowly intertwined his pinky finger with Chan's, surprising the latter and making him blush.

"Hannah Bahng, why?" 

"That's my sister's friend's name! My sister is called Olivia!" He exclaimed, smiling his precious smile that Chan had already grown to love.

"Oh my gosh! How hadn't we met yet!" Chan said, blushing at how Felix softly held his hand in his.