Christopher Bang And Felix Lee

-Chan's pov-

She's joking. She must be! There's no way she's pregnant with my daughter, is she? I'm only 19! This is impossible! Oh... my.. god. I'm, a dad. 

I'm alone in this. The mother of my unborn daughter wants nothing to do with her when she's born. Wow. It's going to be okay, right? I'm a 19 year old mess, not in the place to have kids yet look at me now. 

Aurora 'Rory' Bang. My daughter. I'm holding back tears as I watch her in my arms for the first time. The girl I accidentally got too drunk and had a fling with sighing dramatically at my emotional reaction. She really isn't fit to be a mother anyway to be honest. She let me choose the name, so I chose a gender neutral and cute name for my little girl. Her eyes remind me of the aurora borealis, my favourite and dream destination. So I called her Aurora.

• 

"Are you ready for your first day at school sweetie?" I asked my five year old as I zipped up her coat and tied her shoelaces. 

"What if I don't make any friends Daddy?" Rory asked me, as she lifted her hand for me to take it.

"I promise you, you will make lots of new friends today Ror'!" I held her hand and walked her out to my car, getting her into her car seat and securing the straps and seatbelt. Safety is my number one thing when it comes to Aurora. Especially after my past. My parents, siblings and 'friends' would all beat me up to my limits for being gay. I grew up in an incredibly homophobic part of Australia but now I've moved to the outskirts of Sydney with Rory it's much better. 

-Chapter 2: Felix Lee-

-Felix's pov-

I'm sixteen. Fucking sixteen. This can't be happening. Some girl I well... you know... did it with is pregnant, doesn't want the child so as the dad I'm having to raise them. What am I going to do? This was a nineteen year old! I'm sixteen and a dad! What do I do? 

I'm having a daughter. This is insane. What should I name her? What should I buy for her when she's born? What should I fucking do? 

Ocean 'Echo' Lee. My girl. Never thought I'd say that. Definitely not about my own daughter. Tears pattered onto my cheeks as I gazed into her unique ocean blue eyes. I'm just a kid but there's nothing I would change in this moment. 

"Grow up." The mother of my girl snapped at me from her hospital bed. I was so mesmerized by Ocean that I completely ignored the horrible woman that I only somewhat love for bringing my angel into this world.

"Hi... Echo. Yeah. Echo. A nickname for Ocean." My soft voice spoke quietly in the direction of the new life that's suddenly filled mine.

"Daddy? Do you think I'll make friends at school?" Ocean asked me, mispronouncing most words like a 5 year old tends to do. 

"I can guarantee it Princess!" I kissed her forehead softly after the words left my lips. Tying her shoelaces, brushing her hair and zipping her coat up somehow reminded me of the day I ran away. I ran halfway, well not halfway but a long away, across Australia to this small town on the outskirts of Sydney when I was 16, with Echo. My parents were mad and hated me anyway for being bisexual and I wanted Echo to be safe so it was worth it.

"You'll have an amazing day I promise! My sparkling, shimmering Ocean." I whispered in her ear as I secured her car seat and seatbelt before jumping in the drivers seat and driving her to her first day of school.