New Beginnings

-Hannah's pov-

That Tuesday morning I was woken up abruptly by knocking on the door, damn my hearing for being so good. I tiptoed out of the room, trying not to wake a sleeping Olivia (we shared a bed so the girls could sleep in Olivia's) and failing.

"What are you doing?" She groaned, stretching and making her way out of bed.

"Getting the door Sherlock, what do you think i'm doing?"

"How the fuck did you hear that?" She laughed, forgetting for a second about the 5 year olds sleeping in the room beside mine.

She followed me through our apartment towards the front door until she felt something by her leg, "Hi Olivia." Echo's sweet voice was heard from beside her, Rory stood next to Echo.

"Morning girls! How'd you get up on your own?" Olivia started a conversation with them in the living room as I went to the door.

The knocking had stopped for a moment until...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Okay! Okay okay!" I called out, twisting my key in the lock and opening the door.

"Surprise! I'm alive!" Felix cheered, the sound of Olivia and the girls' footsteps fast behind me.

"OH THANK FUCK YOU'RE OKAY!" Olivia pulled Felix into a tight hug.

"Oi, language!" He laughed pulling away, hugging me then bending down in front of Echo who hugged him just as tight.

"Daddy!! Where were you?" She asked, cutely.

"Just clearing my head a bit, sweetie!" He stroked her hair and leant forward to kiss her forehead.

"Ahem, what about me?" Chris cleared his throat, grabbing our attention.

"We didn't forget about you! How'd you find him? And where? Y'know for future reference." I chuckled, pulling my brother into a hug.

"It won't happen again!" Felix said, laughing.

"This is the second time!" Chan smiled, "Anyway, so I passed out. I had a concussion and passed out at the cafe."

"What?? Oh my god! are you okay?" Olivia asked, hugging him as well. "Was it The Bangtan Cafe?"

"Yeah I'm fine now, I quickly recovered and yeah it was that cafe. The owners helped me and Jin went and found Felix." He explained.

"In Jin we trust!" Olivia chuckled, as Rory jumped into Chan's arms.

That's when I noticed something.

"What's this?" I lifted Felix's hand quickly and examined the gorgeous ring on Felix's ring finger.

"Oh just an engagement ring."

"Who gave you that?" Olivia asked.

"Take a wild guess!" Chris laughed, placing a kiss on his daughter's head.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing!" I cheered, wrapping the six of us in a hug.

After we let go Rory asked, "What does that mean?"

"Oh, Sweetie it just means that me and Felix are getting married because we love eachother! Which also means the four of are gonna be one family now! Both me and Felix will be your Daddies and and you two will be sisters! We'll all live together too!" Chris explained, the faces of the two girls lighting up even more every word that left his mouth.

"YAYYY!!!" They exclaimed in unison, bringing a massive, love-filled smile onto Chris and Felix's faces. They finally had what they had both been waiting for, forever.

[a/n: Last Chapter Next]