Chapter No : 12

Author's POV:

"It's been one week since Ahan and Zimal engagement and still  Ahan can't believe it's true. Days are passing like months . He can't wait to make her his wife" ....The cigarette hung immobile in his mouth while he was recklessly sitting on a couch .Looking at the ash tray he thought that his heart was consuming into ashes more rapidly than this cigarette.Ahan's eyes set towards his ringing phone.

"Hello Ahan that man is Khizar ....Looks like he was behind all this ... The owner of that channel wants to talk with you"... The corner of Ahan's eyes lit up while listening to the truth.He was the lion...The lion that no one can defeat ..the lion who can only be helpless in front of his tigress...

"I will handle all the situation after my marriage".....Sami was a little shock after hearing this news.

"Marriage when where ...you didn't tell me bro and with whom??...Ahan smirked on Sami's impatience as he was the only friend of his life who knew all about Ahan and this was the first time he didn't share this with him.

"I will tell you everything in person..Right now I want you to do one thing for me"...He squared an ankle over one knee.

"Yes boss "....Sami taunted him playfully.

"I want you to post about my engagement .Congratulate me .Tag Zimal Mohsin too... You're getting it right... Aren't you?....He cocked his head.

"Oh Man so It's Zimal Mohsin... Remember how I teased you... Brother I knew it from the start.I know you my friend..But how this iron man fell in love tell me"....He teased Ahan again.

" Sami I will tell you everything..Just do this thing for me"...He insisted

"Yes don't worry I will do it .. I know your ego will not let you do it by your own... Don't worry bro anything for you"....Sami laughed .On the other side Ahan's whole face lit up.

Zimal's POV:

"Zimal come outside beta and see what I bought for your wedding "... My mother pitch was high yet gentle.On the other hand I was scrolling through my Twitter to kill my boredom.

"If it wasn't you Ahan Mirza I would have been in my news room"....My jaw clenched.The notification caught my attention seeing someone tagged me on twitter .

"Wait who's this ....and how did he know ..Just like I wanted this destruction of mine to be Private has now became the public one just because of you Ahan Mirza.I know you're behind this.Thanks for increasing my hatred towards you day by day"...My hand balled into fist.

" Let's see who will win this game .Throwing my phone into the bed I went to see my funeral dresses..

Ahan's Pov:

Three months later ( 22 July 2023):

"Finally the day has come that I was waiting eagerly "....I  was wearing white color shalwar kameez for my nikah .I looked at my reflection on the mirror with pride.

"Look at yourself Ahan ..She is so lucky  to be your wife ...To be sleeping with you on same bed ..To be in your arms whole night".....My own thought's shivered my whole body.

"Look at you Ahan you're so grown up....My handsome beta"...A lone tear shed from my mother's eye.I wiped it quickly.. consider it my weakness or strength but I can't stand seeing the people cry whom I love from the bottom of my heart.

"I lived for this moment beta ...May Allah protect you and my daughter in law from  evil eye "...She recited ayat al kursi and blew it on my face while caressing my cheek.

"Let's go "...I held my mother's hand gently.The weather was amazing .Drop of Rain touched my face .I looked up to the sky ..."Even God is with me"....I smiled..

After Half an hour of driving

"As salam o alaikum dulha bhai"....Anaya welcomed us to the house ..My mother and all relatives with me entered the house..My heart was barely beating.

" As salam o alaikum everyone"...Miss Parveen was genuinely smiling this time.This time we were sitting in the lawn of Zimal's.I wanted to celebrate this occasion as no one could imagine.But Zimal wanted it all simple so I accepted her all demands In the end she was going to be mine.The arrangements on the lawn were quite good.The decoration of white flowers were perfectly matching with my dress.My mother was greeting with Zimal's side of relative  . The photographers on the other hand were setting their camera.I wanted to catch every activity of this important event of my life so I was keeping an eye on everything except when my eye fixes towards  Zimal who was coming with her sisters towards me.Damn her beauty Is driving me crazy.Her white color dress was enhancing her beauty ten thousand times more.My eyes flashed

"Zimal here beta ".... Miss Parveen helped her to sit right in front of me .I badly wanted to remove those flower barriers in front of me. My mother placed a red net dupatta gently on Zimal's head  reaching down to her face.She was looking like a princess in that see through veil. I was completely captivated by her presence.

Author's POV:

After Signing the marriage paper Everyone congratulates both of them.. Parveen helped Zimal to stand up.Anaya was setting Zimal's gharara so that she can stand easily.Ahan slighlty moved that flower strings from his way .He edged closer to her, gently removing her veil he kissed her on forehead. For a moment Zimal's heart beat distracted for him but soon she convinced herself that this marriage is just a contract paper to her.On the contrary Ahan's leg trembled a little.He was never like this before.No one has ever seen his soft side before . Everyone was capturing their pictures.His body swayed to music.

"Congratulations Mrs Ahan"....He repeated his words of last time but this time Zimal couldn't say the same words so He smirked devilishly .

"Mr and Mrs Ahan please sit on the sofa "...The words of photographer once again made him smile.

"Smile as much as you want because after sometime you will even hate the word smile Mr Ahan Mirza "....She faked a smile while cursing him  alot in her heart!