CHAPTER NO : 10

Ahan's POV:

"Mom I wanna marry her"..... My mother lifted the brow as she was not expecting this conversation in the middle of our breakfast.Surraya served fresh juice on the table .My mother paused for a second

"But how"... She cleared her throat..

"I mean how can you marry her if she doesn't want to ...Wait will you force her...Listen Ahan don't do anything stupid right.. I've never interfered with whether it's your private or social life so please just don't disappoint me "....She was talking in one breath until I finally stopped her.

"Mom...Mom ...Mom listen to me you know me... don't you?..."...Now I was sitting in front of her making firm eye contact so that my mother knows I'm the same Ahan as I was before.I will never do something stupid in my life except that I kidnapped some random girl who now I wanted to make my life partner.

"But you kidnapped her right .. You know you did wrong"...The same thing I was thinking right now my mother has asked.

"Yes I did wrong but trust me that's why I want to marry her so that I can make things right "....My forehead creases

"Is that the only reason ..Is it"...My mother was smiling by teasing me.Damn She's my mother how can I hide it from her..She knows I'm in love with her and that's the only reason I want to marry her .

"Her mother approached me "...Once again my mother was in surprise so giving her more shocks I told her the whole thing happened there.

"So you think She will convince Zimal"...My mother took one sip of juice.

"I don't know Mamma but she said so let's wait then"....I inhaled a deep breath..

"I hope so "...She sighed .

Zimal's Pov:

"Zimal I wanna talk about something with you"...Standing on the corner of my room my mother slightly knocked my door to get my attention

"Yes Ammi Actually I also wanna talk about something"....My mother was now sitting on my bed .

"Okay You go Ahead"...She asked me to continue first

"No You can tell me first mother"...I insisted

"Fine actually I want you to marry Ahan "...I was slightly shocked because I was gonna talk about the same thing.

"But why "...Inner me didn't wanna know the reason because I was already ready to do it.I took a relief breath as I was very confused and embarrassed to talk about my marriage with that moron.

"I will not give you reasons for Zimal ...But if you really know your mother then you also know that your mother will never do something wrong for you ...So I would be happy if you accept this proposal"....Her face was really showing concern about me .

"Okay I am ready"... Listening to these unexpected words from my mouth ,my mother's lips partially opened.

"What"...She just wanted to confirm if that was true or if she was dreaming.

"I mean thank you for understanding beta..You will be happy .. Don't worry and don't you think if that man is ever gonna hurt you my doors are closed for you no never!.I will always keep an eye on you my buccha.No one can hurt you until I'm alive".... Her face was saddened but she hid with her fake smile..

"Mom don't worry I will be fine"...You have no idea mom this time the person who will get hurt will not be me but It will be the one and only Ahan Mirza...He thinks that getting me this easy but he has no idea that he's playing with the fire and this fire will burn him ..I will burn him"...My jaws clenched

"Zimal are you there"..My mother's voice distracted me..

"It's late now I guess you better sleep beta good night"...She kissed me on the forehead and after a few minutes she was gone..

"Guess it's time for me to sleep but soon I will make your peaceful sleep into a hell of Mr Ahan Mirza"..I sighed and laid down to sleep..

Parveen's Pov:

"It's strange that she didn't argue..Maybe she understands me.."...My lips set in a grim line.All of a sudden without caring about the time I dialed Ahan's number ..

"Yes Miss Parveen "...He recognized me and it seems like he has saved my number.

"Ahan bring your mother tomorrow with you for Zimal's Proposal "...A moment of silence passed between us.

"But she"...He paused..I know what he's asking

"She's ready"...I yawned while waiting for his reply

"Okay "...Just one word seems like his pride is not allowing him to speak more. Moreover I also didn't want to talk more with him.

"I will be there at 2 pm "...He added.

"Okay Allah Hafiz"...I hung up the
phone.

Next day :

" Zimal beta wakes up "...I caressed her cheeks.It was 10 am in the morning.My daughter was sleeping very peacefully.

"Yes Mom what happened"...She rubbed her eyes .She looked at me with confusion with her half opened eyes.

"Beta Ahan is coming with his mother for your proposal..Help me with the preparation...Your sisters are already working in the kitchen ...Help me and be ready before 2pm"...Mom ..Mom... She interrupted me.

"What's the excitement for and what's the hurry.."... She stared with cow eyes.Her eyes were reflecting a lot questions.

"Zimal just be ready at time "... Ignoring her questions I fake smiled.She inhaled a sharp breath and went to the bathroom .

Ahan's Pov:

"Mom are you ready"...I knocked on my mother's door.

"Yes come in"...I entered the room.My mom was wearing a red color dress.She is still beautiful in this age indeed.Now I get it from where I got my charming features. I'm Ahan Mirza who's all ready to have Zimal all in my arms.My ears are still not believing that she is going to be mine soon.I am madly in love with you Zimal.Soon you will accept it.I know my love will melt your heart.I adjusted my Blue suit cuff .

"Let's go my handsome son"...My mother pat on my shoulder.I tried to hide my glowing face for Zimal but my mother recognized it . After half an hour of driving we're finally standing at her home gate .I knocked on the door.My heart was beating a thousand times more.Damn it Ahan Mirza what is happening to you.I rocked back and forth on my heels.

" As salam o alaikum comes in "... Miss Parveen welcomed us in her home.Thank God this meeting is not like the first time . Impatiently waiting for her My feet were constantly tapping on the ground.

" As salam o alaikum"...The sweet voice echoed through my ears.My lower gazed suddenly lifted to her charming face.She was wearing yellow color eastern apparel.Her Glamorous face skipped my heart a beat.I was lost in her beauty.

"Walaikum as salam Mrs.Ahan "...I murmured...Her dazzling eyes dart into mine . I'm gonna make you mine...All mine...I smoothed my tie.

Author's Note :

"Helow guys back after a long time..I see you guys are already liking my story. Thanks for such an amazing response .To all the Amazing people don't forget to vote it if you're already adding it in your library.And Suggest me guys if you're interested to read this story in urdu so I will start writing in Urdu..Comment below ...love you all .....

'Jiya'