CHAPTER NO : 11

Author's POV:

"Walaikum as salam Beta"....Shazia (Ahan's Mother) greets back softly.

"We're here for the Zimal Proposal...I know under what circumstances we're doing it but I promise you I will treat her like my  daughter as I don't have one"..... Shazia begum directly asked Zimal's proposal without caring about  any formalities .On the other hand Ahan's eyes were still fixed on Ahan.

"What about you Ahan"....Parveen Begum distracted his gaze towards her question.

"As my mother says Miss Parveen...I will fulfill all my responsibilities as a husband"....His words made Zimal's  Blood boil." yes husband in your dreams"... She whispered.

"What about you Zimal beta"...Shazia asked gently with a smile  on her face

"Yes "....She glared at Ahan.

"I'm not in the formalities of engagement and all... I think it's better to do Nikah"....Words of Parveen Begum sent butterflies to Ahan's whole body as God has fulfilled his inner wish while Zimal whole face reddened as she was not expecting this much early to be in the same roof with her enemy.

"As salam o alaikum anti "...Anaya greeted Shazia begum.She placed the tea tray on the table .

" Walaikum as salam beta "...Shazia took the tea cup from the hand of Anaya.

"No thank you I don't drink tea".... Ahan refused while Anaya offered him tea.

"As salam o alaikum everyone"....Aliya also entered the room with snack trolley .Unlike her other sisters she shakes hands with Shazia begum.

" Walaikum as salam"...Shazia begum gently caressed her Cheek.

" Walaikum as salam "...His husky voice made his personality 10 times more attractive.But to Zimal he was nothing .

"Okay then what about next month for nikah".... Shazia begum raised brow.

"We need some time for shopping..One month is not very long time"...Parveen demanded.Zimal sighed as her mother words comfort her.

"Then what do you say Miss Parveen?... He asked with gleaming eyes.

"I guess it will be better after Eid on 22 july .I mean at the end of third month"... Parveen words leaves Zimal in shock.

" Okay then "...Shazia smiled while searching for something in her bag .

"If you allow Miss Parveen I want Ahan to put this ring on Zimal's finger"...Parveen hesitated for a minute then she looked at Zimal who's eyes were burning with rage . Parveen nodded.

"Come here Zimal beta"...Shazia sided a little to make a space for Zimal besides her..

" Okay Zimal just control...You can do this".... She managed to control the volcano erupting inside her heart and sat beside Shazia as well as Ahan"...

"Ahan leaned a little closer to Zimal"...His heart was beating with so much intensity.

"Mhmm will you"....He cleared his throat while asked for Zimal's hand.

"She Lifted her hand towards Ahan"...Ahan holded her hand gently on his hand." I wish I could've slapped you with this hand"...She was constantly cursing him in her heart.On the contrary Ahan was completely lost in her beauty.He wanted badly to kiss her hand but he couldn't because He very well knew the society norms as He already did the mistake by kidnapping her .

"Congratulations Mrs.Ahan"...He whispered in her ears.

" Not yet Mr.Ahan"....She plastered a smile all over her face .The more she was stepping back from Ahan the more it was making him crazier about her .Ahan Mirza was the man who always had everything controlled in his hands was now  desperately wanted to be controlled by Zimal Mohsin.

"I think time for the selfie".... Aliya clicked the pic with them...After all the formalities  nikah date was fixed  for 22nd of July .

Author's Note :

Hellow guys Trying to update as soon as I can.The chapter is the short one but the intense one.Once again thanks for such a wonderful response..Also comment down which character you're liking the most..

P.S : Sorry for the grammatical errors .Love you all beautiful readers  .

              'JIYA'