Chapter 132: Three Courses

Start from the beginning

“No, other than Green Lotus City, we still need to build other cities.” Mei Changge shook his head slightly and explained to Guo Jia.

This time, he had saved many humans from the Forest race. Moreover, he would enter the stargate next and bring back more humans.

Even if Green Lotus City were transformed into a bustling metropolis with a population of a million, it would still fall short of his ambitions.

“My lord, where do you wish to build the other cities?”

Guo Jia instantly understood what Mei Changge meant and frowned slightly. After all, if they built another city, the number of people they had to manage would increase. This was what they needed to face now.

“Yes. Although Desolate Forest belongs to No Man’s Land, the real No Man’s Land is actually outside the Dark Wall.”

Mei Changge nodded and told Guo Jia about the Dark Wall.

“Dark Wall?”

After listening to Mei Changge’s explanation, Guo Jia’s face revealed a thoughtful expression.

This Dark Wall was the defense line against the foreign races and also gave them a chance to develop.

Soon, they would definitely step into the Dark Wall. After all, they could not always develop in Desolate Forest.

Moreover, if he wanted to obtain a large number of resources, there would be more behind the Dark Wall.

For example, the stargate token.

“My lord, I think we can develop in three courses!”

After thinking for a moment, Guo Jia extended his finger and said to Mei Changge.

“Oh? Tell me about it.”

Mei Changge was curious. He did not expect Guo Jia to have an idea so soon.

“First, develop in Desolate Forest. Build a city if we must and it’ll be our foundation.”

“Secondly, prioritize plundering in the stargates. We’ll seize everything available in the stargates—people, treasures, ores, and other resources. They will all become our own.”

With a smile on his face, Guo Jia held two fingers together.

“And the third?”

Mei Changge glanced at Guo Jia. These two objectives aligned with his own thoughts, as they represented the major endeavors he intended to undertake next.

“My lord, the third course will be a little dangerous.”

Guo Jia paused for a moment and spoke again.

“Thirdly, venture beyond the Dark Wall and focus on acquiring stargate tokens. Additionally, gather intelligence about the area outside the Dark Wall.”

Upon hearing this, Mei Changge was taken aback. He hadn’t anticipated that Guo Jia would set their sights on the territory beyond the Dark Wall.

Although it sounded a little dangerous, the returns were definitely huge.

Moreover, Mei Changge realized that these three courses could be said to be interconnected.

They planned to seize stargate tokens beyond the Dark Wall while also gathering crucial intelligence for future endeavors. Inside the stargates, they aimed to plunder all the available resources and utilize them for the benefit of either Mei Changge himself or Green Lotus City.

They were interconnected.

“As expected of you, Feng Xiao!”

Mei Changge could not help but sigh at Guo Jia’s thoughts.