Chapter 130: Clearing the Battlefield

Comenzar desde el principio

“From today onwards, you are free. But I have something to say.”

Mei Changge’s voice suppressed everyone, and everyone immediately fell silent.

“From today onward, the Forest race will cease to exist. You have the option to relocate to my Green Lotus Territory, where you can live and work in tranquility. ”

“Furthermore, this world is home to various other foreign races besides the one that captured you—the Forest race. You can opt to venture out and fend for yourselves. I won’t impede your choices.”

Mei Changge explained calmly. In fact, he was telling everyone in front of him that they only had one choice, and that was to join the Green Lotus Territory. Otherwise, the possibility of survival would not be very high.

“We’ll follow you!”

“That’s right, let’s go to the Green Lotus Territory!”

Someone in the crowd yelled without hesitation.

They had seen the ferocity of the foreign races, and now, a savior was standing in front of them. Was there a need to consider?

“Boss, you can actually bring them directly into the Blessed Land.”

Ye Yan could not help but say.

After all, these humans were ordinary people and had no right to choose. Even if they got out of there, they would probably not be able to survive.

“I just wanted them to acknowledge my rule.”

When Mei Changge heard Ye Yan’s words, he said with a faint smile.

Since someone agreed, Mei Changge noticed that the destiny points on his interface rapidly increased.

This was just a small test for him.

If these humans were placed directly in the Blessed Land and subsequently persuaded by others, Mei Changge’s destiny points would only begin to increase at that point.

Moreover, although these people did not seem to have been tortured much, they had probably been captured not long ago.

While there was still fear in the eyes of some, as the vine cage began to disintegrate, that fear had already started to diminish.

“I’ll send you to a place next and make some arrangements for you.”

After Mei Changge finished speaking, he waved his hand and took everyone away.

He also relayed the information to Xu Changqing in the Blessed Land, instructing him to tally these individuals and take charge of their accommodations and arrangements.

“Let’s go and see if they’ve dealt with the Forest race. After that, we’ll return to Green Lotus City.”

After Mei Changge placed everyone in the Blessed Land, he said to Ye Yan.

Mei Changge was also a little surprised that Ye Yan had helped him deal with three Transcendents.

After all, Ye Yan had just become a Transcendent not long ago, but he easily eliminated three of them.

When the two of them returned to the battlefield, they discovered that the Forest race had been defeated. However, Mei Changge noticed a significant number of humans mingling with the Red Lotus soldiers.

“My lord, the Forest race has been completely dealt with.”

Xu Chu, Song Yubai, and Xu Ding arrived in front of Mei Changge and said with a smile.

As for the other Buddha Fire soldier, he reported to Ye Yan.

“Well done. But who are they?”

Mei Changge pointed at the people near the Red Lotus soldiers and asked with a puzzled expression.