Trey x Ry

femmeflower

Mentions of marswritezx  character's specifically Aggie.
Revolves around season 1.
In this, Ry is Ryan because of the universe i do with Serena!

Ryland had been stressing about the whole musical, he doesn't feel he will do Ryan justice, nor does he feel that he will give Seb the right performance.
Ryland was getting his make up done and it was obvious he's still stressed out.
"You okay, dude?" Trey asked, noticing as he was doing Ry's make up.
"Not particularly..." Ry said as he was taking a deep breath.
"Let me guess, you're worried about screwing this up for Seb?' Trey asked.
"How did you know?' Ry asked, rather freaked out.
"Because it's not hard to know..." Trey as he finished doing the make up so, they both could properly talk as they and look at each other..

Meanwhile Aggie had been talking to, texting Cay, letting him know Ryland is freaking out, mainly because she had over heard them speaking.

"So?" Trey asked. "Why?' He asked.
"It's just...Seb is so, so talented, he nails sharpay to a T... but he...he deserves the best! The best Ryan and I am not that" Ryland said.
Trey was stunned at the level of insecurity that this Demiboy has for this role. "Listen to me, Bowen, you're perfect!"