Anna x Robby

femmeflower

Also mentions of characters from marswritezx
Little Au from the Main universe because she mainly stays in Cobra kai til it got 'shut down'.

-

Miguel and Robby are finally getting along,  Mari had texted Anna to let her know.
So that's good news.

Anna had finally Dyed their hair again, it needed a change, since the pink had once again faded. She's Dyed it red. This time she's no longer in Cobra kai as she is now a traitor, she had left and joined Miyagi-Do.  She's happier, less stressed.  Getting along with the Miyagi Do's and Eagle Fang's.

This being when Robby has rejoined.
"Oh my God, can you get any hotter?" Robby asked, seeing her hair at training the next day.
Which caused an immediate reaction from people, some were snickering, others were confused.
Demetri and Eli? No, no they didn't like that at all.
"She's a goddess, of course she can!" Demetri said, being a hype man, he's a good best friend.
"Duh! Man, it's Anna" Eli said.
Eliza and Ella had shared a look then began chuckling.
Miguel was shaking his head, Roman had dropped Adrianna off at training before going his.

Anna was beyond red in the face, they're going to be matching their hair soon.
"You guys flatter me, what's this about you and Miguel getting along? And why did I have to hear about it from Mari?!" Anna asked. She totally isn't mad, well maybe a little.

"I...I wanted to tell you in person' Robby said, with a dorky smile.
"Yeah, what he said" Miguel said.

Anna playfully rolled her eyes, before hugging Robby, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Remind me why I'm dating you?' She playfully asked.

"Because no one else would" Ethan said, he was there, he had no choice, he was learning even if he wasn't actually in the dojo, his mother told him to spend time with his older sister, Eliza.

Eliza was shocked "Ethan! You apologise right now!'
"No" Ethan said
Anna chuckled before shaking her head "Never a boring day"
"Never" Robby said as he was holding her close