Chapter 126: One Versus Three

En başından başla

Boom!

Three explosions sounded from the Treant’s body.

“Damn it!”

The Sixth Elder’s expression shifted with concern. He attempted to descend from the Treant, but the fierce flames had seemingly coalesced into a massive fire lotus, encircling him and preventing his escape.

“Too late.”

Mei Changge said softly. The flame he had just used was a fire lotus formed by the Nine Yang Spirit Fire.

The Nine Yang Spirit Fire was equivalent to the flames of divine arts. Not only did it break through the divine arts of the foreign race, but it also enveloped them.

“One down.”

Mei Changge smiled and his gaze landed on Song Yubai and the others.

As for Ye Yan, who was in the sky, he also noticed Mei Changge’s battle. He did not expect to finish off a Transcendent of the foreign race so quickly.

“Looks like I have to deal with you quickly or the Boss won’t bring me along next time. ”

As soon as Ye Yan finished speaking, intense flames erupted from his body, and his fiery red robe fluttered even though there was no wind.

“Buddha’s Rage Lotus!”

In an instant, Ye Yan threw out a golden lotus flower as if it was made of gold.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

The lotus flower instantly activated countless silver needles, and every silver needle carried a dark blue flame.

The peculiar thing about the flames was their lack of high temperature. In fact, they seemed to be so cold that white frost formed on the silver needles.

Fear filled the Ninth Elder’s eyes as he shifted his focus toward the Sixth Elder. Soon after, he witnessed an onslaught of innumerable silver needles hurtling toward him.

The moment he was distracted, the countless silver needles penetrated him. He did not even have the chance to use his divine arts.

Crack! Crack!

Frost began to encase his body. His expression of terror appeared frozen and locked in place.

“Boss, all settled!”

Ye Yan floated in the air and came to Mei Changge’s side with a smile.

“Those two brats did great. They dealt with two Level 1 Transcendents in an instant.”

At that moment, Wan Chuan was lying on a tree and watching the battles with a smile. Seeing that the two of them had dealt with the Transcendents of the foreign races, he nodded in satisfaction.

“The Ye family’s Buddha’s Rage Lotus is really interesting.”

Wan Chuan looked at the frozen Forest race on the ground and sighed.

He remembered a Ye family member from the past. They unleashed the Buddha’s Rage Lotus in the foreign race’s territory, covering a three-mile radius with a deluge of fiery silver needles.

Wan Chuan remembered the power clearly.

“Boss, are we going to kill our way in?”

Ye Yan asked Mei Changge with an excited expression.

“Attack!”

“But pay attention to the humans among the Forest race.”

Mei Changge nodded and reminded Ye Yan.