"arms down Raven"

 again, Lisa complies. she imagines her face must be beaten red right now, and she feels warm in her stomach, and her heart is beating at a wild rate.

 There's a pause before Jennie stands and begins to walk painfully slowly, circling around Lisa, taking her.

Lisa hopes she's to her liking, but then she thinks to herself what?? she absolutely hates herself for that, yet this beautiful woman is giving her her entire attention.

 she's seeing Lisa and all of her, lavishing her with the focus of those gorgeous feline eyes.

she's now in front of Lisa, playing with a stand of Lisa's hair, her hands are so delicate and gentle.

 Lisa swallowed thickly . her gaze softens, and she looks at Lisa with an Expressions which feels almost kind.

it takes Lisa by surprise. Jennie cups her chin this time gently. smoothly stroking her cheeks as she does.

"Oh dear Raven, I can hear your heart beating so fast, you're terrified, I suppose. why do you have to be so stressed." Lisa flushes, remembering her state of nakedness as she looks away from her embarrassed.

"No look at me, Lisa," she commands, her voice raising slightly. kind of shocked you bring back your eyes to her slowly.

"That's better. I want you to do as I say. Can you do that?"

Lisa blinks. "Yes."

"Yes what, Lisa? I thought you've read the contract carefully." Jennie's gazed is fixed.

"Yes, ma'am." Lisa wants to die right there. Jennie, lets go of her chin and sits back.

She offers her generous thighs as she looks back at Lisa. "Sit."

Lisa takes a double take in disbelief. She's not serious. But then Lisa sees a warning gaze daring her to do something, anything that makes Jennie correct Lisa or humiliate her further.

Lisa approached her, trying her best to sit as precariously as possible. Lisa didn't want to fully place her naked self in Kim's lap, out of embarrassment or fear she didn't know.

Kim didn't necessarily look strong, but her hold on Lisa was. Her hand snakes around Lisa's waist, pulling her in to adjust her right.

The act catches Lisa off guard. It seemed forbidden somehow for Jennie Kim to behave this way. And it did nothing but make Lisa blush harder. Lisa was a player herself.

Jennie smiles wickedly and strokes the black of Lisa's hair.

"If I want to be honest with you, raven, the deal I pushed you to sign was momentarily excitement for me. Of course, it doesn't mean I'm backing down from it, simply letting you know that I would protect you, hold you close, and let you experience things from my world you've never imagined."

Her fingers are tracing Lisa's lips now, making Lisa melt in her spell.

"Unless if you go beyond your limits and test my patience, I can promise you it won't end well for you that way. Your choice entirely."

Jennie adds a wry smile to her face as her eyes burn into Lisa's.

"So you can spare us both the waiting and decide, either you go wonder this unknown by yourself, or you keep close to me and let me handle everything for you."

Lisa was a proud and arrogant person, atheist she thought she was before she met Jennie. The woman was a work of God's finest creatures.

She was giving Lisa a choice of sorts.

Wondering the unknown definitely meant death or either accepting to be a plaything for Kim. She felt sick to her stomach.

Lisa did not want to die that fast, she hadn't got the money nor her freedom yet. She'd survive this even if it meant giving Jennie what she wants.

Lisa warp her arms around Jennie's neck hugging her fully, smelling the channel perfume. Looking away from those gaze that makes her squirm.

Kim laughs in amusement as she finally got Lisa's full surrender.

"Such an adorable little bird, who would have thought?" Jennie said amused.

Lisa's head was resting on her collarbone.
Jennie felt soft in Lisa's mind at the moment. She couldn't remember the last time or any time she was being held so elegantly.

Then Jennie shifts and pick up the glass of red wine on the table, but instead of bringing it to her lips, she offers it to Lisa.

"Drink."

Lisa didn't want to. She wasn't a big fan of alcohol. It made her feel wired. But those brown feline eyes that expects Lisa's full obedience, her full compliance.

Lisa feels Jennie's hand wandering from her waist to her inner thigh, stroking it way too gentle. Lisa let out an involuntary whimper.

"Don't be shy. Take a sip." She purrs in Lisa's ear seductively making her squirm.

Lisa doesn't want to drink it, the wine seemed odd in her eyes. It was far too dark. yet she didn't want to disagree so she didn't move at all.

She brought the wine closer to Lisa's lips and made her take a sip. Lisa tried not to react but something was definitely wrong wit the taste.

Lisa tried to spit it out, that bizarre taste.
Then suddenly Jennie kissed her, softly and slowly tasting the wine from Lisa's mouth.

Before Lisa could stop herself, she let out a moan and swallowed the liquid fully.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Jennie cooed.

Her fingers were finding all the right places to touch Lisa and she was feeling warm and tingly. Her soft touches traced around Lisa's core enough to make her dizzy with wanting.

Lisa found herself clinging to Kim, trying to get more affection. As Jennie continued to rub her it was becoming difficult for Lisa to keep her moans to herself.

She couldn't take more of Jennie's teasing as she begged shamelessly. "Please,... please." Was all she could say.

When Kim was satisfied with the girl's pleading. She slipped a finger inside of the black haired girl. Making her cry from the pleasure with absolute ecstasy.

"You feel so right under my touch, pleading like the needy bird you are." Jennie husked near Lisa's ear. "You are gonna be my little puppet aren't you?"

Lisa was not in the right mind to process any of Jennie's words. She just nodded her head and pleaded more. Burying her face in Jennie's shoulder.

Her relentless fingers brought Lisa to an edge. Finding the spot that would make the girl cry under Kim's mercy.

Oh the cries were melody to Jennie's ears.

Lisa was soaking, gasping and panting, a total hot mess, every bit of her proud ripped apart from her now in Jennie's hold.

"How far do you think you can keep it?" Jennie teases as she works her fingers faster.

Then all of a sudden she stops.

Lisa opened her eyes and stare at Jennie in confusion.

"My biggest sorry if I let you think you're gonna get off that easily my dear." Then she taps Lisa's butt to get off her lap.

Lisa tried her best to gather herself and stand up, though at the moment it felt like the most difficult thing in the world. She was about to protest but Jennie spoke before her.

"If you want something, then you need to work for it harder. Now I must leave for I have a gala to host." Jennie just left Lisa like that .

Lisa just stood there dumbfounded cursing everything in the world. She wanted to off herself but masturbation without Kim's permission was against the contract rules.

Aishh Jennie definitely would be the death of me.

_____________________________________________

It was my first time writing smut 😭😭