Chap_24. A Wedding

Arnav while giving his father a sad look, got uttering, "I loved her, Dad but I was afraid that she would leave me one day like Mom did to you."

Kevin uttered in a serious tone, "So you did that to her earlier before she could do it. Is that so?" Hearing his father, Arnav got his head down once again.

"Don't be a coward, Arnav. Not everyone is the same. Trust your own instinct. Sometimes mistakes can be yours also that could make her leave you forever."

Arnav looked at his Dad for a few moments and then got uttering, "I know Dad but I already did the mistake making her leave me for good. She hates me now, Dad. She hates me."

Hearing Arnav's solemn voice, Kevin got silent for a few seconds. This was the first time Arnav was being like vulnerable in front of Kevin. Kevin could feel the honesty in his voice. A sad smile crept on his lips as he tried to cheer him up, "If your love is true and destined, she will be yours one day. Here the question is can you wait till then uncomplainingly to get her again set for the journey to be yours?"

Arnav looked at him being all confused and then spoke up, "She has left, Dad."

Kevin again spoke up, "To where? Somewhere in this world, right? Go, get her. Ask for forgiveness. Don't give up on your habit of winning until you win her heart again. Go."

Arnav hugged his dad being all emotional. Patting his back, Kevin spoke up, "Don't be a crying boy, Arnav. Have faith in your love and almighty."

Nodding at him, Arnav left his room. Getting a quick shower, he got ready and forwarded to meet Akash. He reached his office and kept waiting for him. Arriving there after a while, Akash caught the sight of him and got near. "What are you doing here?"

Without beating around the bush, Arnav asked him directly. "Where is Khushi now?"

Akash gave him a confused look only to get him utter again, "For the best or the worst, let me try again. I can't give up on her. I love her, Akash."

Akash looked away. He was in no mood to tell him where Khushi was. He couldn't take the risk of getting her angrier on him than she already was.

Without uttering anything, he forwarded to leave but Arnav got appeared in front of him in no moment, "You are not going to help me, right? Okay, that's fine. No problem. But don't think, I will be giving up. Because I am not going to leave. I told you I am on a dare again and with my life this time. I'm going to make her forgive me."

Arnav left from there leaving Akash in dilemma about what to do. Akash was caught in a battle within himself. He was feeling to help them to get back together but at the same time, he knew Khushi would be even more hurt if she got to know Akash was still helping Arnav. But_

Giving it a good thought, he looked back. Arnav was about to get in his car but got stopped as he heard Akash uttering, "Khushi is in New York."

Arnav looked back at Akash somewhat shocked. He didn't think Akash was going to help him this time. Like he could read Akash's mind, he answered his unasked question, "No more tears, Akash. I promise."

Akash just nodded at that and uttering, "See you." Arnav left from there.

He called his PA to book the ticket for New York and then drove his car towards his place in at a great speed. Taking leave from his father, he left for the airport. Though it would be early but without caring, he reached the airport and kept waiting.

When he heard about the announcement of flight, he forwarded taking a deep breath. Out of nowhere Mack and Rivan got into his sight as they sat right beside his seat. Seeing him, Mack got uttering, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting?"