Chap_3. At the Door

.....Author's P.O.V....

Arnav was a young man of mid twenties. He was handsome and pretty good looking with a perfect mascular body which was enough for girls to drool over him. And on the top of that his being the only son of billionaire Kevin Greystone, kept attracting girls towards him even more.

Because of the past incidents of Arnav's life, he never got along with girls. Though he kept behaving arrogantly and rudely to girls, still they kept running after him and trying die hard to get his attention which only made him more arrogant and rude to them.

His friends weren't aware of his past nor did he want them to know.

But when Akash gave him that dare and all of his friends started provoking him, he just couldn't handle it anymore and agreed to them without bothering to think much about that matter.

To face the challenge, he turned to the entrance as the fools as in his friends got uttering that a girl entered the canteen.

He got somewhat shocked as she was the very same girl at whom he yelled at the entrance of the college.

Giving that thought a break, he forwarded to talk to her. But to his utter surprise, the girl just walked passing him though Arnav made it quite obvious that he was wishing to have a talk to her.

He couldn't help uttering, "Strange." to himself. But when he turned to his friends and found them giving me a teasing smile, he glared at the girl who was now buying something.

Shoving that in her bag pocket, she left the canteen without sparing him a second glance. Arnav looked around in the canteen only to find some girls gawking at him which made him to turn towards the way as the girl went away.

When he got back to his friends being somewhat confused, Mack spoke up looking at the others, "Guys, wasn't it the very first time for a girl to ignore our Arnav?"

Akash spoke up then, "That's true." and let out a sigh in relief as he didn't want to get Khushi involved with them.

Not because he cared though. He just wanted Khushi to stay out of his life.

Akash's chain of thought got broken when Rivan spoke up, "I am getting a feeling like this time Arnav won't be able to maintain his wining habit."

Arnav spoke up glaring at them, "Give me a break. Arnav doesn't lose."

Akash spoke up then, "Let it be, Arnav. It's just a dare. Don't worry we won't call you a Loser."

Arnav's friends uttered, "Yeah yeah. We won't. Don't worry." while giving him a teasing smile.

How much could the egoistic and thinking himself born to win type guy handle!

Giving them a glaring look, Arnav uttered as he stood up, "Mark my word then. That girl will come to me by herself and confess her feelings for me before this last month of ours in this college comes to an end." and left the canteen.

Getting out of the canteen, the first thing he did was looking all around to find that girl. When he got no sight of her, he forwarded towards his car.

Then the girl got into her sight. She was sitting on a bench at the entrance of the college.

Arnav's P.O.V.

The girl seemed to waiting for someone. I thought of getting near her but got stopped as something popped out in his mind, "What if she has a boyfriend already? She is beautiful and it's may possible for her to have a boyfriend."

My mind chided immediately, "Wait a moment. Did you just call her beautiful?"

Being confused, I uttered to myself, "Did I!"