Chap 29. Please save him!

Cruè's pov.

Flitting through the forest, I try not to jostle Luke. Looking down I use one hand to wipe away his sweat. Blinking away the tears I speed up. Seeing the castle up ahead. I let out a piercing scream. "Mom...dad!" Bursting through the gates I run up the steps. "Baby what..oh my goodness!" Turning around frantically she opens the door. "Kyle get the doctor hurry!"

Running I pass my mom and head to the clinic. Flinging the door open I settle Luke onto the bed. "Baby...please open your eyes." Rubbing his face I thread my fingers through his hair. "Please just wake up." Shaking he gasps and arch off of the bed. Screaming his name I try to hold him down. Feeling someone grab me I throw them across the room. "Cruè you have to move!" Shaking my head no I shove off whose grabbing me.

Feeling something poke me I twist around. Slumping my muscles go slack. Trying to move my arm it only twitches. "Barbra hook him up quickly." Nodding her head I watch her hook him up. Sobbing my dad picks me up. "Daddy please no do...!".

Hearing the heart monitor go haywire he turns us both around. Dr. Carson straps him down, and injects a syringe of liquid into his arm. Arching once more his body goes completely still. "What's wrong with him? What did you just do?" Walking over to us he shakes his head. "I sudated him so that he won't hurt the babies." (30 mins later) Sitting me down in the waiting room. My dad hands me a coffee. "So what's going to happen to him. Everything he's feeling I can feel."

Looking up from his coffee he smiles sadly. "Well he's transforming into a vampire. So he might not make it through the change. I'm sorry but we can't do nothing else. It's up to him and his will to live." Crying I feel my moms arm go around my body. "And the b-baby?" Grinning broadly he stands up. "They're actually doing great. Three two boys and one girl."  Gasping I smile and laugh as my mom squeals. "Three.....I'm going to have triplets." Dr. Carson shakes his head no. "You and Luke are going to have triplets." Smiling I laugh but it dies quickly.

"Dr. Carson Luke's heart just stopped. We need the paddles asap!" Jumping out of my seat I run towards his room. "Clear!" Bursting through the doors my dad and mom pulls me back. "NO LETS ME G-GO! LUKE BABY... SHORT STUFF. PLEASE BABY NOO!" Closing the door in my face I fall to the floor sobbing. Closing my eyes I chant over and over.

'Please save him!'

Omg please don't hate me:( . I'm so sorry okay but something had to happen. This story isn't over yet okay. Love you all my lovelies kisses and hugs. No but really continue reading this story more chappies coming y'all way. #poptartloverout:)!""!"!"!"!"!"