Chap 3. Surprise , Surprise

Cruè's pov.

After getting my shower ,and dropping Kylie off at her piano lesson. I head to the bakery with a huge grin. Just thinking about my small belove, has me excited for my little drop in. Pulling up to the curb I hop out of my Audi . Walking in the bell jingles making me cringe from how loud if is. Vampire hearing sucks at time. Especially when my parents are having sex. I try to keep Kylie out the mansion when that happen. Shuddering I snap out of my day dream. Looking up I spot Lucy at the counter. "Hello how may I help you?" Reading her mind I hear her squeal about me being here. Getting ready to reply she holds her hand up. "Please , excuse me I have to get something from the back." Running to the back I hear her telling Luke that I'm here. Aka 'hottie is in the front' chuckling I wait for them both to come back. This time Luke comes to the counter. "Sorry about that what can I get you sir?" Smiling showing my straight white teeth I look into the case. "Hmmm.... what do you like,or think is great?" I see him shiver at my voice ,and smirk. Recovering he looks up at me. Wow he really is short ,he looks like he's 5'0. Wiping my smirk off I smile at him. His breathing speeds up, " W-well personally I like the Reese's cupcake a-and the cookies and cream cupcake." Nodding I look down at him and smile. "Well I trust your taste , so I'll go with eight each please and thank you." Smiling at me he goes and gets a box for them. Smiling up at me he says " Have a good day......?"

"Cruè... and you do the same.....?"

"Luke.. come again." Smiling I shake my head yes and begin to walk out the door. Stopping I turn around and walk back. "If you don't mind me saying you're very beautiful. I wouldn't mind going on a date with you. So what do you say?" Looking surprise he just stares at me. Blushing because I had blood this morning his friend Lacy......Lucy, yeah Lucy comes running up to the front. "He would love to,uhmmm how about Saturday at say seven."

"Okay that sounds bloody brilliant. See you then Luke." Walking out of the bakery I curse this damn blood for making me blush.

Luke's pov.

Squealing in my ear Lucy jumps up and down. "Gosh damn it women do you want me to go deaf!" I scream at her . Stopping she smacks me on the back of the head. "Don't be a dick I just got you a date with the aka 'creepy hunk'." Looking I glare at her, "No one asked you to do that by the way. Now I'm going out with someone I don't know." Looking at me she grabs my shoulders. "Baby boy not everyone is like... him. When you first came here did you know me?" Shaking my head no she sighs. "See therefore not everyone is bad. You trusted me,and if you never give anyone a chance you'll be alone forever . I thought we agreed about not having eighty cats." Smiling I laugh and hug her. "You're right ,I don't know what I would do without you. Mabey this man and I will workout. We'll have your nieces and nefews!" Laughing at me she grins and hug me back. "If you could have babies with him thy would be so cute. Since you said that I think it's time for 'the talk'. You know when he sticks his snitzel up your shoopoopy." Blocking out the rest I laugh at the faces she makes. "Shut the fuck up you crazy bitch, what is wrong with you. Omg someone help me!" I scream and run from her. Jumping on my back we land infront of a bewildered customer. Smiling I look up at them. "Sorry she forgot to take her medicine for 'I am violencenemia'." Smiling at us they leave. Getting up I push her over ,and run to the kitchen for dear life. "THIS AINT OVER BITCH I GOT MY POSH VOICE ON BEWARE!" She screams making customers chuckle at our childishness .

Sorry for it being so short. Uhmmm I'm not getting the feed back I want. Idk anymore guys about this book I might shorten the updates per week or something. If you do like it please vote or make comments so that I can get my viewers up. Also go check out my other book 'My Tiny Mate" #poptartloverout:)!!!!!""