Chap 25. Oh Trust Me It Fits

Luke's pov.

Walking into the kitchen. I fire up the industrial ovens. Going to the huge pantry. I pull out the ingredients for my chocolate dipped strawberry croissants. Walking to the fridge I pull out the chocolate and strawberrys. Opening the container I take a bite out of the fresh fruit. Moaning I rub my bump. Looking at it I smile and continue to rub. I've been getting bigger and bigger. I couldn't wait until tomorrow . I was going to get to know the sex of the baby.

Hearing the doors swing open I look up. "You know that if you keep eating those. There will be none for the croissants." Glaring at her I walk back to the fridge. Pulling out another container. I slam it onto the counter. "I bought four packs. Two for me two for ingredients." Cooing Lucy walks over to me. Reaching her hand out she pats my stomach. Screaming I run out of the kitchen. "Sexual harassment!" Looking up the customers laugh.

Running behind me Lucy huff. "Bitch stop running before you go into labor." Slowing down my staff laugh and nods their heads in agreement. Now that I think about it. They took the news of me being pregos pretty well. Shrugging my shoulders I'm slapped out of my mind rent. Holding my face I curse putting sailors to shame. "What the fuck Lucy that hurt. Also Greta I need help in the back." Frowning Greta walks with me. "My name's not Greta Luke." Chuckling I push her shoulder. "Sure it is you ginger binger." Rolling her eyes she chuckles.

Slamming my hands down on the counter. I get her and Lucy's attention. "Now you work on cupcakes. Red velvate and banana pudding ones. Lucy work on the cookies. The monster cookie and chaco chunck one." Nodding their heads we get to work. Walking to the stove I throw the cut up chocolate into a pot. "So how's the sex life with Cruè?" Blushing I look at Lucy. "Are you serious right now. Lucy just make the cookies." Pouting she gets back to her task. "Greta guess who I fucked." Looking up Greta tilts her head as if to say 'who?'. Smiling Lucy leans over and whispers into her ear. Pouting I stomp my foot. "Fine I'll tell you guys!" Backing up Lucy smirks at me. "It's amazing with an capital 'A'." Nodding their heads they smile. "How big is he?" Blushing I stir the chocolate. "He's about eleven inches." Hearing a gasp I turn around. To see them both gawking at me. "What?" Shaking their head they rush over to me. "How does he even fit?" Laughing I say to them what he said to me. "Oh trust me it fits."

Lucy and Greta time with him Luke . Heheh next chappy something important will happen. Also what gender should the baby be? Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!"!""""!"!"!"!"!"