Chap 11. His Bday Gift Rapped In Lace

Luke's pov.

After Cruè dropped me off I cleaned the house. I wanted it to be a special birthday for him. Looking up at the clock I gasp. "Shit, shit fuck I got thirty minutes!" Rushing into the kitchen I put the shrimp on the burner. Stirring the pasta and sauce, I run to my room. Opening up my top drawer I pull out that sexy number he asked for. Now I'm not into dressing like a girl , but these looked really sexy on me. Pulling the black lace boy shorts up I turn and look in the mirror. The tan to my skin contrasted heavenly with the lace. Turning back around I pull on some tan chinos.

Hearing the a knock on my door I rush to answer it. Opening the door smiling my smile drops. Looking up I pout. "Lucy, the fuck leave I'm about to have dinner with Cruè. So leave and don't fuck this up for me please." Smiling at me with a creepy smirk she shakes her head. "Tell me tomorrow if he has a big dick bitch." Jaw dropping to the floor I stare at her. "We're not going to have sex stupid." Giving me a disbelieving loom she huffs. "Stop lying I know when you do. Your nose twitches a little." Pouting again I slam the door in her face. "I mean it you slut!" She yells making me laugh at her craziness.

Setting the table I get a knock at the door. Please don't be Lucy I will kick her ass. Opening I smile brightly. "Well hello birthday boy." Smiling back he leans down as I stand on my tippy toes. Pecking his lips I lead him into the dining room . "Okay I have your favorite dish. Sautéed shrimp scampi with white wine."

"This looks delicious baby. Thank you so much." Sitting down I go and grab the wine out if the freezer . Pouring us both a glass we just sit and talk. During dinner Cruè was fidgeting. Getting tired of it I grab his hand.

"Cruè baby what's wrong." I asked worried. Getting a nervous look on his face he turns to face me. "Okay I haven't been totally honest with you." Getting a spark of anger I lift an eyebrow. Which means explain thus which he caught on to. Gulping loudly he takes my hand. "Baby I'm a v-vampire , but I'm also the prince of vampires." Giggling I burst out laughing waiting for him to laugh with me. When I realize he's not laughing I stop. "Wait your serious oh my fucking god!" Grabbing my hand a little tighter I flinch away . Seeing hurt in his eyes I calm down a little. "I-I believe you I just need you to explain to me. How, when, where, and how old are you?" Looking at me confused he chuckles. "Well you took that better then I thought you would. Although you did have a minor breakdown." Smacking his chest I look at his face. "The reason I believed you is, because you wouldn't lie to me. I trust you and when I saw the hurt in your eyes I just couldnt take it. It was like my heart was ripping into two." Pecking my lips I go and sit on his lap. "Okay well my parents are royal vamps. They're three centuries old. I'm my real age and so is Kylie. I don't truly know how we started out." Looking at my hands I fidget. "Why do I feel like I can't live without you?" Smiling down at me he kisses my temple. "Well short stuff you're my beloved. Which is kind of like a soul mate. I was made for you as you were made for me." Nodding my head I snuggle into him. "Oh by the way Wilson's a vampire . I just wanted you to know."

Straddling his hips I look up at him. "Well I kind of figured that out once you told me. The inhuman strength, sharp teeth, and inhuman speed." Chuckling at my sassyness he rubs my back.  "Baby we also have to bond tonight . Don't freak out because you want have to turn into my kind. But we will have to have sex. I'll bite you right here." Rubbing where my sweet spot is I moan. "Will it hurt? I mean the bite, will it hurt?" Looking down at me he brushes my hair away from my face. "I won't lie to you mabey just a little. After awhile it will stop." Getting up I pull him up with me. Turing around I make a come here motion with my fingers. Pulling down my pants as I walk to my room. I here him cuss at the sight of my panties. "Holy shit he wore it." Running into my room I here his foot steps behind me. Pushing me up against the wall. He whispers into my ear. "Hmm my birthday gift wrapped in lace. I like it."

Okay your second chap of the day I'm tired. Thank goodness its Friday tomar. I will start on the sequel to My Tiny Mate &  my mafia mxb MPEG. Also I want to do a bad boy  bxb MPEG so comment:)!!!! Love you my lovlies #poptartloverout:)!!!""""!!!!!