Chap 17. The Toilet's my best friend.

Luke's pov.

Hopping into the shower I grab my body wash. Lathering my body I begin to sing a thousand years. Laughing I flashback to last weeks dinner with Lucy .

**************(flashback)

"Lucy we have something important to tell you." Looking up from stuffing her face with Alfredo she tilts her head. "Led me guess Rolland got hit by a car and where's weirdo has yellow on instead of red." Staring at her I blink. "Don't be a bitch damnit and listen." Closing her mouth at my snappiness she holds her hands out in front of her. "Okay bubble guppy chill." Laughing Cruè covers his mouth. Sending him a glare he shuts up. "Okay well ummm Cruè's a vampire." I rush out in one breath . Squealing she jumps up. "Holy shit do you sparkle I really want a Edward!" Laughing Cruè shakes his head 'no' .  "I don't but I do drink blood , and no I'm not in a feud with werewolves." Laughing loudly she giggles. "Omg is there more cause ima be like Bella and break a damn bed." Chuckling I slam my hand down on the table. Getting their attention they look at me. "Okay yes there's more. I told you because the ball will be filled with vamps. No need to be scared though." Looking at me like I'm crazy she snorts. "Bitch what I need to be scared for I'm getting some when I get there."
**************(flashback over)

Washing off my body I get a dizzy feeling. Stepping out of the shower my stomach turns upside down. Well that's what it feels like. Running to the toilet I puke up everything. Wiping my mouth I walk out of the bathroom. Holy shit that was gross. Walking into the bedroom I look around. Going to my closet I look around for the tests. "Where the fuck are you, you piece of shits." I hiss. "Baby what are you doing? Give me a kiss I'm heading to the palace." Kissing him with a closed mouth he smiles. "Oh I'm just looking for those panties you like." Smiling he winks. "When I get home I expect you to be naked." Smiling I nod my head.

Hearing the door open and close. I start my search again. Seeing pink boxes peeking out of my sock drawer I yell a war cry. "HELL YESS TO THE GUMMY BEAR LORD!"  Fucking shit I thought I lost them. Picking them up I flip the box so that I can see the words. 'Pregnacy test' taking a deep breath I stand up and walk to the bathroom. Reading the directions I walk to the kitchen. Getting a plastic cup I walk back. Grabbing a bottle of water I drink it all in seconds. Crushing the bottle I begin to run around the house. Twenty minutes later I'm running back to the bathroom. "Shit... shit don't piss!" Grabbing the cup I pee. "Ooohhh that's the stuff."

After emptying my bladder I stick four tests into the cup. "Okay ummm..... wait ten minutes then.. blah blah... you'll know if you have a baby."  Walking into the livingroom I sit down with a sigh. Picking up my phone I call Lucy. "Bitch what did they say?" She squeals making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Lucy... I don't know yet I just did it. Come over I'm not looking at it alone. If I am I want to surprise Cruè while I beat his ass." Laughing she hangs ups letting me know that she's on her way. Shit the  toilets my best friend.

Cliff hanger. Gosh I wanted to always do this on this story!!!!! Muhaaaaaaa lol but love you my lovlies more chappies to come. #poptartloverout:)!!!"""""!!!!!!