Chap 14. Oh so you're grown now?

Luke's pov.

Walking well... limping into the bakery I greet everyone. "Hello my little elves Santa's here!" Laughing everyone shakes their head.  "Wait do you mean the elf has arrived !" Turning as everyone laughs I glare at Lucy.  Looking down she stops laughing. Turning slightly she takes a step away. "That's right bitch run!" Running and limping after her she screams. Running towards the back she rushes through the doors. Following her I run slap into the door.

Landing on my ass I whimper. "You dirty slut my ass is sore." Peeping out of the door she gives me a curious look. Looking back at her with indifference she smirks. "Oh shit did you guys have sex." She whispers through the tiny window. Shaking my head I feel my nose twitch. Oh son of á bitch! Smirking she sequels through the window. "Holy fucking shit! You're a  douche for not telling me afterwards." Frowning at me she turns around. Seeing the back of her head in the window I know she pouting like a little kid.

Laughing I get up with a wince. Reminder to self no sex before work. Saving that inside of my brain I walk through the door. Looking up at Lucy I smile. "Oh and by the way his dick is fucking huge!" Pouting she looks down at me with puppy eyes. "Can we share him then?" Looking at her stunned I feel a fire grow inside of me. "Do you want to die?" I say half jokenly. Shaking her head 'no' she pats my shoulder. "Calm down little buddy I got Steve ."

Looking sideways at her I push her hand away. "Steve from kids foot locker?" Nodding her head I shrug my shoulders. "Oh by the way next week Cruè's having a formal ball. You're invited just don't bring anyone. Trust me lots of gorgeous men will be there." Winking at me he yelps excitedly. "Oh you so have to come with me shopping!" Nodding my head I clap my hands together. "Now let's get to work I need to make that new trashy cheesecake!" Jumping off of the counter where she was sitting she rolls her eyes.

Sticking my foot out I trip her. "Who's the elf now biotch!" Looking up at me I hold my hands out.  Glaring at me she stands and goes to get the ingredients. Focusing on my emotions I feel Cruès emotions as well. Feeling his happiness I grin. Hmm must have been from this morning. "Oh Lucy stop by my house. Cruè and I have something to say to you!" Screaming back an okay I open the fridge.

Sorry that its a short chappie I got exams tomar. I'm trying sorry. But because summer is coming I will be updating like the road runner lol. Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!! Xxxx