Chap 18. You one dead mofosomeB

Luke's pov.

Shaking my head I deny, deny, and deny. "No no this can't be happening to me it's impossible." Squealing Lucy hugs me from the side. Holding the tests in front of me with a plus sign I yell. "His ass is fucking grass." Ceasing her squealing she looks down at me. "It's not so bad lukey spooky. You're going to have a baby ahh....!" Jumping up and down chanting that I trip her ass. "Lucy how is this possible maybe the tests are wrong." Reaching for the box she shakes her head.

"Nope mama bear they are correct. Plus for positive minus for negative." Covering my face with my hands I sigh. "How w-will we take care of a baby?" Begining to cry Lucy comes over. "Listen to me, shit I'm all emotional and sick. Gammit he will pay." Rubbing my back she takes me into her arms. "You'll be a great mother to your child. Trust me you're kind hearted and very....very lovable." Starting to sob harder I twirl around. Wrapping my arms around her I burry my face in her chest. "Your boobs are great cuddlers. Thank you so much... Lucy I really love you. You my bitch or ride or die. Is that how the saying goes?" I sob out. Chuckling she nods her head 'yes'.

Hearing the door lock jingle we both turn to it. Stepping in Cruè begins to take his jacket off. "You son of a bitch. Ima kill your sexy British ass!" I yell and jump on him. Stumbling he's able to catch me. Smacking and pinching him he hops around. "Ow... ow what the fuck ... ow short stuff chill.. ow!" Hearing Lucy laugh in the background I turn and glare at her. Shouting her mouth real quick I nod my head. Feeling myself being placed on the floor I glare up. "You bastard....y-you got me pregnant." I sob out. Looking dumbfounded he picks me up. "Short stuff that's impossible." Punching his chest he flinches back. "No the fuck it's not according to those test!" I yell and sob harder.

Pecking my lips I melt into his body. Moaning I deepen the kiss. "Hey ....hey isn't this how this all started?" Lucy asks with a disgusted voice. Sighing I pull back, pointing to the door I look at her. "Get the fuck out we're about to have make up sex." Holding her hands up she walks to the door. "Bye horn dogs!" Rolling my eyes I look at Cruè. "We will go to the doctor tomorrow before the ball baby. Okay." Nodding my head I trail kisses down his neck. "Now how about we.. make... up." I whisper suductively into his ear. What? I'm horny. Gasping he pulls back. Kissing me square on the mouth we fall to the ground. Him taking the fall of course. Sitting on his lap I rock.

(Smutty alert!!!)

Groaning he trusts up as I grind down. "Baby...I — uhmn I want you to take me fast and hardddd—!" Standing up I rip off my clothes. Doing the same he pulls of his. Once he's done I plop down on him. Bending down I kiss him as I finger myself. Taking his shaft into my hand I stroke him. Lifting myself up I thrust down hard. "S-short stuff why...uhhn you didn't prepare yourself." He grunts in dissaproval. Moaning at the pleasure and pain I do it again. "Baby... unnnn your sooo.... thick!" I moan out as I ride him slowly.

Flipping me over he pulls out and slams back in. "I-is this what you wanted?" Nodding my head I drool down my chin. Speeding his thrusts he jack hammers into me. "BABY— UHNNN YES RIGHT THERE. M-MORE CR.... IM IM GOING.... T-!" Shouting loudly I cum on myself and the carpet. Still trusting in he pulls me back so that I'm sitting on his lap. Feeling him pulse inside of me I hiss. "Luke baby ride me." He demands making me shake my head. "I...I can't I'm to tired." Feeling him throb in me I go instaly hard. "Do you feel me inside of you. Hot and throbbing." Moaning I nod my head. "Then ride me and meet me at the finish."

Lifting up I impale myself down. Moaning I feel every single thing. Trusting up he hits that special place making me twitch. Continuing to thrust inside of me I cum. Squeezing around him. Grunting he cums inside of me. Feeling him about to pull out I grab him. "No... no stay there for just a second." Nodding his head we just lay there connected. I know weird right.
(Smutt over)

"Oh by the way Cruè you one dead mofosomeB."

A wee so emotional. So he's preggers how yall feeling bound that hopefully nothing bad happens in these coming up chappies. ;) love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!"!!!!!!! P.s when you drool you know its that good kind of sex lol idk heard that before hah