2

(I forgot to tag the relationships involved -forced or not- so I've added them now. If you care, go check the tags again)

×××

With a groan, feeling weaker than normal, Shadow carefully sat up with a hand on his head. "Ugh.... Faker..." He mumbled, his memory of what happened and how he got on the couch he was resting on remaining foggy. He sat for a moment trying to think... he remembered he and the others were looking for Sonic... Sonic had entered a mansion... they went in after him. They separated. He was... sedated. Shadow shot to his feet and looked at his new clothes. He was dressed in black jeans, a white tank top, and a navy blue jacket. He rushed to a mirror to view his reflection, after feeling metal piercings he didn't originally have. He now had a lip ring, and three studs on his left ear. "What the hell...?" While walking around what he guessed was the living room and trying to piece together what exactly happened, he noticed a white envelope with a red wax seal sat neatly on the coffee table. With his name written on it. Hesitantly, Shadow opened the envelope and pulled out the paper inside. "...'Welcome to our home, Shadow. You have an interesting role to play, why... I don't quite know what to do with you yet to be perfectly honest. I still have to prepare your room so I apologize for you having to rest on the couch. Please meet in the dining room, and sit in your spot at the table. We have much to go over. Oh! And ignore any and all screaming. :)'... What the fuck?! What role...?" Shadow growled, reading the note to himself out loud and then ripping it to shreds. "Dining room..." Shadow glanced to his right, seeing a glimpse of a dining table. With his guard fully up, he cautiously approached, seeing name cards on the table, in front of each seat. Only one chair didn't have a card in front of it, and Shadow assumed it was the seat of whoever kidnapped him. He sat at his assigned seat and waited.

Tails woke up next... he was locked in some sort of small cage dressed in a simple light blue onesie. "S-Sonic...? Sonic! HELP!" Tails tried to get the cage open, however, as he moved and shifted, he realized the cage rocked. He stayed still to think and felt something under his hand where his head originally was resting. An envelope...with a red wax seal and his name on it. He quickly ripped it open and read the note inside hoping for some context of what happened. "...'Welcome to our home, Miles. Or... Tails, right? That's what the other's phones had you under. Don't be afraid, you are the safest one here, sweet boy. Wait patiently, your-'.......'your mother will be in to get you shortly. No talking. No walking. And don't be a fuss... We will discuss everything in the dining room soon. :)'...." Tails whimpered quietly. He didn't have a mother... so he had no idea who was meant to come and get him. But he didn't really want to find out. He struggled to get free, but the 'cage' was too strong. He also realized his lower half felt a bit... bulky. Tails stayed quiet... he realized that it was a diaper... not only that, but that the cage he was in wasn't meant to be seen as a cage at all... it was meant to be viewed as a crib... a crib that the 'baby' inside couldn't get out of. So... he cried at his feelings of humiliation and waited. 

Rouge woke up in a pink room with toys and stuffed animals everywhere. She was in a pink dress, her short hair in short pigtails. "....Oh god..." Rouge cringed at her outfit, and immediately noticed her envelope. She opened it and read it while taking out her pigtails. "...'Welcome to our home, Rouge. You are... strange. Your outfit choice was NOT acceptable for your role. Don't worry, you are very much a spoiled little girl. Please meet the family in the dining room on the first floor. Given how far you are, I've drawn a map for you. :)'." Rouge scoffed because she didn't take it seriously. She removed the dress and looked through the closet in the child's room she seemingly woke up in. She found her old outfit hidden with everyone else's, stuffed in the back of the closet. "...Amy... Shadow... Kn... oh shit..." Rouge quickly got dressed in her latex suit and followed the map to the dining room, seeing Shadow sitting at the table. She sat in her seat directly next to Shadow before talking. "What is happening...?" "I don't know... I assume we have to wait for the other's to get here..." Shadow mumbled. "....do... are those real?" Rouge asked, referring to Shadow's new piercings. "Unfortunately... I'd take them out, but that's not important right now. I'd rather keep my hands free." Rouge nodded and the two waited even longer.