Wang Qiang also helped, "This matter was originally the fault of you two."

  Xia Lixuan rushed to Du Qing's side, whispered to him, and took the initiative to admit his mistake, "My wife, I was wrong."

  Du Qing pinched his waist. He raised his hand and said, "What's wrong?"

  Xia Lixuan was stunned. How did he know he was wrong? He was not wrong in the first place.

  Xia Lixuan said honestly, "I don't know."

  Du Qing had a feeling in his heart that this was indeed the case, and said, "Although they are disgusting, the next time you encounter something like this, save people first. If someone is killed, We will also be in trouble."

  "It's okay, I figured it out, just teach them a lesson. I won't let them die." Xia Lixuan said nonchalantly.

  "You just need to be careful." Du Qing confessed. He dared to use him as a shield and had no sympathy for the two of them.

  Xia Lixuan came closer to him and whispered, "Daughter-in-law, I seem to be able to tell which ones on the tree are leaves and which ones are fruits." "

  How does it feel? Please describe it." Du Qing became interested. If it is true, it will be convenient for them in the future. There is no need to wait for all the leaves on the tree to be attacked bit by bit before you can pick the fruits from the tree.

  Another characteristic of the mutated plant is that it will not attack you if you get within half a meter of its roots. You can just climb up the tree and pick the fruit.

  "I have a strange feeling. Anyway, it just tells me that there is still the last leaf on it, and the rest are delicious things." Xia Lixuan scratched his hair, not knowing how to describe that feeling.

  Xia Lixuan suddenly had a flash of inspiration and released a small flame behind Du Qing. Sure enough, the feeling became even stronger.

  "Idiot! You can't show it in front of others."

  Xia Lixuan took it back and said seriously, "They can't beat me."

  So even if they are known, it doesn't matter.

  His extraordinary genius was different from them.

  "I'll arrest you for research."

  Xia Lixuan said, "Isn't there still the Xia family here? Geniuses are always easily jealous."

  He said with a decent sigh.

  "What should we do now?" Du Qing looked at Wang Qiang and ignored Xia Lixuan.

  "Let the two of them watch from the side. We can't go to waste because of these two mentally retarded people." Xia Lixuan suggested.

  Isn't it true that a person who hurts others without benefiting himself and hurts himself is mentally retarded?

  "Stop talking next." Du Qing said with a straight face. If he continued, the two brothers would be pissed to death.

  Xia Lixuan covered his mouth and followed Du Qing sadly.

  "You two just take it here. Let's give each of them a little of the fruit we picked."

Wang Qiang saw that the two brothers still wanted to talk, "Otherwise, it's okay to send you two back now and then go to the mountain to pick."

  After shutting up the two brothers, Wang Qiang looked at the other four people.

  "We two have no objection," Du Qing said.