The sound was so loud that Du Qing was worried about attracting other people, so he took out a quilt from the space, wrapped it around the steel plate, and then slapped leaves on it. With the cushion of the quilt, the sound was much quieter.

  Xia Lixuan stood in front and was responsible for supporting it. His hands could not be placed on either side of the iron plate. Du Qing supported the iron plate while Xia Lixuan moved the steel plate from the lower end. Leaves fell all over the ground. After they stopped hearing the sound.

  "I'll go out and take a look." Xia Lixuan said, and stretched out a hand. There was no movement. He stuck his head out and took a look and then retracted it. It seemed safe?

  Xia Lixuan walked out hesitantly. He had flames, even if there were leaves attacking , can also block most attacks. On the way they came, leaves fell all over the ground.

  The quilt on the steel plate was also in disarray, and many leaves were missing from the trees, but there were still many left on them.

  "Daughter-in-law, come out, it's safe." Xia Lixuan said.

  Du Qing put away the steel plate and looked up to see that there were still a lot of 'leaves' left on the tree. Those were all fruits.

  So much, they can eat it for a long time, Du Qing thought, squinting his eyes and looking at several other trees, chestnut trees, olive trees and others. After the plants mutated, the results were no longer divided into months, but winter and summer. .

  Chapter 31

  After the jujube tree mutated, it grew taller. Du Qing could climb the tree. He climbed up quickly, and suddenly a bamboo pole appeared in his hand, ready to knock down all the jujubes.

  Xia Lixuan, who was a step slower, also climbed up, took the bamboo pole in his hand forcefully, and with a good reason, said: "You pick it up below, and put it directly into the space after you pick it up, it is much faster than mine. "

  He directly collected the dates with the same thought, which was indeed faster than Xia Lixuan picking them up one by one.

  "Some of these branches cannot bear your weight, so be careful." Du Qing warned.

  Waiting under the tree, Xia Lixuan swept the bamboo pole and a lot of dates fell. Du Qing deliberately took out a few pieces of canvas from the space and placed them on the ground. When the dates fell on the canvas, most of them did not break. The ones on the ground were mixed with the leaves, and he couldn't tell which ones were fruits.

  Originally, he thought that the military people didn't know how to distinguish the leaves, but in fact, they did.

  The tree they brought had obvious signs that the leaves had been removed, and all that was left were fruits. He was not that capable.

  When they went to besiege that jujube tree, they relied on the tactic of a sea of ​​people to get rid of the leaves on the tree as quickly as possible, and then climbed up to pick them.

  Only now can there be lonely fruit trees. If there is a whole fruit forest, except for the fruits on the outside, ordinary people would not dare to mess with the fruit trees inside.

  Xia Lixuan knocked down the dates here, and Du Qing went to the other side to pick them up, and the two of them cooperated.

  Before long, the jujube tree became bare, with not a single leaf left.

  Mutated red dates are piled up in the space, which makes people feel happy just looking at it.

  The sky also darkened, so they tidied up and slipped down the mountain.