I bought some dried meat, and some furs that were very expensive before the end of the world. Du Qing looked at the prices and felt they were still a bit expensive, so he decided not to buy them yet. He also changed some dry goods. There were also people selling salted fish here.

  Du Qing saw this and happily exchanged a lot of food for it. Du Qing walked around and was worried that the food in the car was not enough. He bought many kinds of things, but the portions were not very large. He also bought things without bargaining, and They all paid the bills with food, and it wasn't long before everyone in the black market knew that a big fat sheep had arrived.

  When Du Qing passed by their stall, he tried his best to sell the products at their location.

  Coal!! Du Qing's eyes lit up, he got rid of the man who was pestering him to sell goods, and strode to the man.

  The man selling coal was waiting in the corner in despair, with two baskets of coal in front of him and one or two large trucks behind him.

  "How to sell these coals?" Du Qing asked, suppressing the joy on his face.

  "Two kilograms of rice per basket." The man raised his head and said disappointedly when he saw that it was a young man.

  "If I buy more, can the price be cheaper?" Du Qing thought about it and realized that the price was still a bit expensive.

  "How much do you want to buy?" The man finally looked at him seriously.

  "How many do you have?"

  Chapter 22

  "A lot." The man said while smoking a dry cigarette. He looked at Du Qing and felt that he didn't seem like someone who would buy so much coal. He had hoarded so much coal. I thought that in a month or two, when the weather gets colder, I would make a lot of money.

  But who knew that the weather was getting hotter and hotter, with no signs of cooling down at all, and too many trees on the mountain were dead. No one was buying his coal, and he couldn't sell it. Except for some of the coal he bought at low prices, Most of them are made in their own small factories.

  Now it's all in his hands.

  "If I buy them all, can it be cheaper?" Du Qing asked.

  The cigarette in Dong Yu's hand almost fell to the ground, and he asked suspiciously: "Are you sure you want to buy them all? I have hundreds of tons of coal stored in my house." Several hundred tons?

  Du Qing thought about it and felt that these coals You can eat them all. It is summer, so the price of coal is so cheap. In winter, many people will die of cold.

  "I want them all." Du Qing said in a low voice. Of course he couldn't let go of such a huge advantage.

  "You want them all?" Dong Yu confirmed, "My coal is all high-quality coal. Even if it is not used now, the price is not that cheap."

  "Don't worry, I have food. If you don't believe it, I can take you to see it. The little car over there is the food I brought." Du Qing said.

  "No, let's find a place to have a good chat about this business." Dong Yu also saw him spending money lavishly on food just now. There is such a scapegoat who is willing to buy his food, and he is worried about whether he has any background, reminding him He said: "I have fifty kilograms of coal and one ton of rice, no returns."

  "I bought it, it will be useful of course." Du Qing said happily.

  After buying the most important coal, Du Qing was not in the mood to continue shopping. Less than half of the food in the car was used up, and there was still a lot left. He went to the old man's stall and bought the mutated food he brought this time. Plants, buy them all.