Chapter 143 Extra 11: Daily life of husband and wife

Start from the beginning

...

In the house, Jin Dou and Jiuliang fed the little white rabbit in the cage with vegetable leaves. The rabbit's three-petal mouth was fleshy and moved around. It made a clicking sound when eating, which was so cute.

The two children were very happy to be fed.

Beside the window, Qingyan brought melon seeds and peanuts, made tea, and sat down with Chen Yu to drink tea.

Qingyan advised: "The matter has come to this, there is no point in arguing. You might as well relax and save yourself from being angry."

Chen Yu said: "I'm just so angry. No one is like him. If he has this opportunity, he would like to sharpen his head and climb up. He doesn't know what is good and what is good, and he even hides behind him."

Qingyan said: "Mr. Zhang doesn't have this ambition. I force him to go to the county government. I'm afraid he will be depressed every day for a long time. You won't have to feel sorry for him then!"

Chen Yu gritted his teeth and said, "I just want to live a better life than others. What's wrong with making others envy me?"

Qing Yan said: "Aren't many people in the village envious of you now?"

Chen Yu snorted, "What do you envy me for? I think there are quite a few who envy you."

Qingyan shook his head, "That's different. Mr. Zhang teaches and educates people. No one in this village who has a baby at home would be polite to him. Besides, there are not many people who are literate in this village, and those who can draw and write are even more polite. It's so rare that if people in the village have something to do, don't they always ask Mr. Zhang to come forward and write to Hua!"

Chen Yu's face improved a little, but he still said with a straight face: "What's the point? It won't gain much benefit!"

Qingyan smiled and said: "You have to think further, Mr. Zhang's students have passed the government and county examinations at a young age. In the future, there will be no doubt that many of them will be able to become scholars, raise people, or even become marquises and prime ministers. In the future, Mr. Zhang There are so many peaches and plums all over the world. When the time comes, students will have to use sedan chairs to pick up your husband and you, and you won't even be able to eat at the teacher-appreciation banquet. When the time comes, there will be no one in this village, town, or county who can compare with your family!"

Hearing this, Chen Yu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, but forced himself to endure it and calmly returned it.

He couldn't hide the joy in his eyes, but he said: "You are really good at deceiving me. No wonder you can make the store prosperous."

Qingyan smiled and blinked, "Then if you go out and inquire about it, you will know that my business is real. Good is good, bad is bad, and I never tell lies." He patted the back of Chen Yu's hand, "You Believe me, Mr. Zhang will be able to do well in the future."

Chen Yu couldn't help it anymore and finally curled up her lips and smiled.

The two of them ate melon seeds and drank tea for a while.

Chen Yu looked at Qingyan's robe and said, "Is this from your store? It looks pretty good."

Qingyan stood up and said: "This is last year's model, but it is not out of date this year and can still be worn. If you like it, I will go to the store to get you one tomorrow."

Chen Yu said: "Then I can't take it for nothing."

Qingyan smiled and said: "I don't plan to give it to you for free. There are not many pieces of this robe left. It is still an old model. I will give it to you at a 20% discount on the cost price. If you think it is suitable, I will bring it back to you tomorrow."