Sravya felt uncomfortable listening to their talk. She knows that he is interested in her, and he has already proposed to her three times in these two years, only to get rejected every time.

"You girls are just exaggerating," said Sravya, praying in her mind that Rahul shouldn't do such a thing.

"Oh! Come on, Sravya. We all know that he is into you," said Tarani.

"Hey, Sravya!" said Rahul, looking at Sravya from top to bottom.

"See," said Tarani, giving the others a "didn't I tell you?" look.

Sravya felt uncomfortable under his gaze and hid behind Mahira. The other four girls hooted as he only greeted Sraya, while Mahira gave them a look, making them shut their mouths.

"Oh! Hi, Rahul! If you see, even I'm here," said Mahira, waving her hand in front of him.

Rahul looked away, embarrassed, listening to her, and said, "Umm, hi, Mahira."

"How can he see us when Sravya is in front of him?" Sahiti said, laughing.

The other two girls too laughed, while Mahira looked at them in disbelief.

"See, she got shy and hid behind Mahira," said Kareena.

"Are you serious? Can't you understand the difference between discomfort and shyness? You are so stupid. Now, please excuse us," said Mahira, and she dragged Sravya with her towards Surya's gang.

"Hey, guys!" Mahira said, waving at them.

Surya, Pranav, Jagath, and Mohith were talking when they saw Mahira and Sravya standing in front of them. The other three greeted them back.

"Hi, Chinnu!" Pranav said, hugging Sravya. He looked at Rahul, who was looking in their direction, and whispered, "Is that Rahul still bothering you?"

Sravya hugged him back and mumbled, "Hmm!"

"We are here too, Mr. Chowdary," said Mahira.

Pranav broke the hug and said, "Hi, Miss Sharma. You see, my sister will complain that I haven't greeted her first. So, I have to greet her first before anyone."

Sravya slapped his arm and said, "It's been more than an hour since I have come, and you are greeting me now."

Pranav smiled cheekily, listening to her.

"Please ask that principal to finish his speech quickly. I'm getting sleep," Sravya said, placing her head on Mahira's shoulder.

"Sh, keep quiet. See, how inspiring he is talking," said Mahira, making Sravya roll her eyes at her.

After a while, the principal's speech was finished, and all the staff left, leaving the students alone.

"Come on, Sravya and Mahira. It's your time to rock the stage," said a junior girl, Lasya, from the stage.

Mahira dragged Sravya with her. Though Sravya wasn't interested, she decided to put everything aside for a moment and enjoy the moment, as this day wasn't going to come again in her life.

After a few minutes, the crowd started to hoot loudly while looking at their sizzling dance performance. Surya was just looking at her with an open mouth. He had seen her dancing before too. And she surprises him every time with her grace and elegance, making him lose himself in her.

Pranav tapped Surya's shoulder and said, "I know she is beautiful and dances beautifully, but that doesn't mean that you ogle at her like a creep when her brother is beside you."

Surya rolled his eyes and said, "It won't be good if you preach to me about that. I hope you get what I'm trying to say."

Pranav shut his mouth, making Surya smirk. After a few minutes, a few other seniors joined them too. Everyone was enjoying their performance and couldn't help but sway their bodies for the music.