"We?"

"Yeah? Leon and me."

"I don't see Leon here."

Gwaine looked around. "Where is he!?"

"I'm here Gwaine!" Leon called out from behind the trees. He had been busy dumping the uprooted plants behind the trees.

"I thought you left."

"I would never."

"When are you all planning on finishing? There's hardly time left." Gaius spoke.

"You should ask Arthur." Gwaine replied. "There he comes."

Arthur walked along with Lancelot towards them, both looked tired and sweaty after the hard day's work. They sat down and leaned against the trees. The others looked at them.

"How did it go?" Gaius asked.

"It went well, for sometime." Lancelot replied.

"This is done, all what's remaining is to arrange the food, that will be done by the chefs." Arthur added.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, decoration for your place. We'll be having the midnight party there before I take Merlin here."

"Very well. But how do you make her follow you?"

Arthur sighed and threw himself on the cool green grass.

Two days went by and how it was the evening before Merlin's eighteenth birthday and she was excited but didn't show it. She instead was preparing Arthur's evening snack. But Arthur had been dumping work on her the whole day. He definitely forgot he promised her the day off. Merlin didn't complain and instead she countinued her work.

As the sunset set in the distance Merlin finished all her choores and waited for Arthur to give her more work.

Meanwhile Gaius, remembering what Kilgharrah had told him, went back to the cave where the great dragon was waiting for him. Kilgharrah was waiting for him.

"Greetings."

"What must I learn more?" Gaius asked.

"Merlin will gain all her powers the moment mid night strikes, she'll get all the more powers."

"Could she handle it?"

"Yes she will. She had to."

"I hope this would have no effect on her and Arthur's relationship."

Kilgharrah sighed sadly.

"Oh no."

"Don't worry, true love shall bring them together."

"What about you?"

"The minute the ban on magic is removed, I shall be free."

"What about Uther?"

"The old wizard had cursed him enough, he shall live to see them reunite but not to see them ruling the kingdom."