Chapter 65 Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

After that, the little raccoon dog that was rubbing against his face was taken away, and the quilt was pulled up and gently covered him.

During this process, Qingyan tried his best to keep his breathing steady.

He heard Qiu Henian take the tray out again, and there was a light noise coming from the outer room. Then the other party entered the room, washed briefly, and got into bed.

The oil lamp went out, and Qingyan felt that Qiu Henian was lying behind him, ready to sleep.

He relaxed slightly and stretched out a big hand. Qingyan thought it was to wrap his arms around his waist. He and Qiu Henian were used to sleeping in this position.

However, that hand did not press heavily on his waist as usual. Instead, it carefully went around his waist, placed its palm on his lower abdomen, and gently stroked it through his thin clothes. Stay there.

A warm kiss pressed against Qingyan's ear, and then the hand was carefully withdrawn.

Qiu Henian lay down behind Qingyan and finally fell asleep.

Until then, Qingyan's eyelashes trembled and her breathing became erratic.

He knew what Qiu Henian was touching.

After he vomited, Qiu Henian's face was filled with worry and no expectations.

Aunt Li and Qiuniang's performance was already obvious, and it was impossible for Qiu Henian not to understand what this might mean.

What's more, Qingyan was in her fertile period a few years ago. Only the two of them knew that the sheets at home were often wet during that period.

Counting the days, it was probably the time before going up the mountain.

Qiu Henian must have known it in his heart. Although he didn't say anything just now and his expression was nothing special, when he thought Qingyan had fallen asleep, he still revealed his inner expectations.

In the darkness, Qingyan bit her lip, feeling very complicated.

After saying let nature take its course, Qingyan was ready to get pregnant, but when this day might actually come, he felt panicked.

For a while, he still couldn't accept himself as a pregnant woman. He was also afraid of the birth process that he didn't understand at all, and he was even more afraid that he wouldn't be a qualified parent.

In the middle of the night, Qingyan got up and vomited again. This time her stomach was empty and all she vomited was bile.

Qiu Henian heated porridge for him, but he couldn't take a bite.

After vomiting this time, Qing Yan really fell asleep. When he woke up the next day, he found that Qiu Henian's eyes were full of red bloodshot eyes. He kept looking at himself with his eyes open for the rest of the night, not daring to sleep at all. .

Qingyan raised his hand to touch Qiu Henian's eyelids. The other person lowered his head slightly and lowered his eyes, letting him touch it. His face looked a little tired, and it was obvious that the place being touched would not be comfortable, but he still accepted it tolerantly.

Qingyan looked at him, and there seemed to be a place in her heart that continued to sink.

No matter what he is worried about, Qiu Henian is always there, and he is not facing it alone.

Qingyan calmed down, and then he felt hungry. He put down his hand and said, "I want to drink porridge, and I also want to eat the pickles you pickled."