"I love you too and you have the best day."

***************

After Damien and I split up, I started working for a different company. It was a smaller company, which worked out fantastically for me, since I suffered from social anxiety. I was given my own little office, and I took pride in seeing my name on the door. There are so many people who can't afford prosthetics, even with insurance. Aiden introduced me to this woman who ran a non-profit company, and she brought me onboard. I mainly fan the place for her because she was always on business trips of on vacation with some young guy.

I didn't care because I liked being the boss. I walked into the break room and smiled because Damien bought me a new coffee machine and I didn't realize it had come in. He loves giving gifts and was great at it. "Couldn't even get him to co-sign for me a car but you get a $2000 cappuccino machines." Summer walked in.

Yes, she works here. She was interested in what Damien did but didn't wanna work under him, so he asked me, and I said sure.

"Did you go over all of the stuff I sent you home with?"

"That in more, although I should just find an old rich white man to take care of me."

"You could,"

"But then he'll expect sex and I ain't fuckin no dick that requires Viagra."

"Then make sure you continue going over all of the information I provided."

"Right," she tapped her long red nails on my desk.

"Summer can you please."

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Just got 'em done....you like?" She held her fingers up in front of her face.

"Cute but probably too long for this job."

"Maybe...soooo?"

"So what?"

"Aiden, where his fine ass been?"

"Don't know,"

She frowned. "You cut him off for my brother and Chace?"

I didn't answer.

"No Carter...you should have picked Aiden. I loved when he came here to visit." She stared into space.

"I love your brother,"

"Ew, and Chace?"

"I love fucking him, technically that's being in love."

I see a huge smile consume her face. "Who fucks better?"

"No, I will not answer that Ever!"

"Oh, come onnnn, you know you have a favorite penis you like stretching you out." It's like her smile constantly grew.

"Even if that were true, I would never tell you."

She put her head down on my desk. "You are no fun."

I thought they were both equally good in the bedroom. I wasn't able to choose, I loved the way they both made my body feel, I craved both of them. Sometimes it was difficult to get through work because it's like the flashbacks came at the craziest moments. Fuck, I was taking my butt home tonight so I can recuperate and just clear my thoughts from them. Now my sick was pushing against my pants, and I could hear them in my ear, saying some of the nastiest things, I could literally feel their breath on my neck, hands on my waist.

"Carter!" Summer Snapped.

Shit, was I daydreaming right here in front of Summer? "I was caught up in this email. I pretended to be clicking on something.

"Sure, imma give you some alone time." She winks and walks out.

I get up and close the door. Then sit down, unzip my pants and start stroking myself. I envision both their faces but then a third face pops up as well....I stroke faster as Aiden comes to mind, thinking about him with no shirt, his lips on my nipples, the way he would spread my legs on the check-in bed, fingering me until I... Chace is in my way ear now saying, "Give it to me...I want it." I beat my dick faster. Damien fucks me up against the wall, pulling my hair.

I put some tissue over my tip. "ahhh," my dick twitches as my seed oozes out. I clean myself, zip my pants back up and use some hand sanitizer.

Let me get to work, something tells me I'm about to be in for a wild ride.

*************************

Carter was emotional about Camden💕

Summer is back, this should be interesting.

Who y'all think Carter enjoys sex with more 🫣

Here we go everybody 🥴🥴🥴

Like and comment

Thank you💕