Opaque and sublime with 'O' shapes.

"That's actually pretty nice. You do that often?" Jimin beamed his look to adore the smoke, enthralled by the minimal talent.

"Every drag I take." The man sneered, pressing out the remaining haze.

"Your face doesn't get tired?" Jimin was incorrupt with his query, and meant nothing more than to feed his interest.

The man knelt down close to Jimin, smiling.

Nothing daunting.

He was much more, 'sane' when he neared him.

"So tired that a fragment of my face might wither off." The man traced part of his face from half of his nose bridge, down and around to his chin.

"Wouldn't want that huh?" Jimin grinned, laughing at the...

Joke.

"No, no not at all." The man backed away, strung on stoicism now.

"I'm sorry, was I not meant to laugh?" Jimin couldn't understand certain social cues, and this was one of them.

He was tormented by doing the wrong thing, and hung on that fear.

"Who are you to think you do not deserve a laugh?" The man took to his cigarette again, seeming genuine enough for Jimin to lose his guilt.

"I use to be a patient right over-"

"No." He stopped Jimin, carrying no gesture when doing so.

"N-No?" Jimin stirred, moving his pointing hand down and back to his knees.

The cigarette in his hand was needed for the wave of its ashes, but Jimin fell slightly humiliated and forgot to tend to it.

"Well 'are' is present, and if you use to be a patient, that very much doesn't make you who you are now, hm?" The other was stood high now, caring for his smoke before raising his brows for a plausible response.

"Oh... Right yes. Who are you then?" Jimin had forgotten to answer anyhow, much more fascinated by the man who continuously spoke to him.

He didn't demean or punish him, he was teaching him.

Apprising him.

"I asked first." The man scoffed.

"I'm more curious."

"I'd banter with that."

"Please? You intrigue me. I want to know." Jimin dolled his eyes further up at the man, innocently pleading for his way through their conversation.

"I'm a man who merely enjoys a keen cigarette." He was blunt, slightly.

To set the idea that the man had nothing to him. Nothing Jimin would like to know.

Jimin still wanted to know.

"There is much more to you, I can tel-"