Chapter 55 Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Xiaozhuang looked back and saw an eighteen or nineteen-year-old boy standing at the door looking in, with a basket on his arm.

This guy has a pretty face and a slim body. He has a smile on his face and looks at him shyly.

Xiaozhuang raised his hand and scratched his head, "You...you called me brother?" He had only turned sixteen years old a few days ago.

The guy said "huh" sheepishly.

The corner of Xiaozhuang's mouth twitched, "Isn't this inappropriate?"

The brother suddenly frowned, with a look on the verge of tears, and said, "Brother, do you dislike Xiang'er? But Xiang'er took a lot of courage to call you brother."

Xiaozhuang didn't expect a title to be so serious, so he hurriedly said: "Call me whatever you want, don't cry, don't cry."

The brother showed hesitation, raised his eyes to look at Xiaozhuang, then immediately lowered his head and whispered: "I don't know whether I should say something or not. I just met brother Qingyan on the road."

"Ah, oh." Xiaozhuang Zhanger was confused and didn't understand why he was so hesitant when he met his wife.

Seeing that he didn't take the initiative to ask, my brother bit his lip and said, "Brother Qingyan is so happy. My husband is busy working in the shop every day, and he can go to the town to eat, drink and have fun without any worries. If it were me, I wouldn't Treat your husband like this."

Hearing this, Xiaozhuang's scalp tightened immediately. He said bad things about the couple behind his master's back. It was his fault that he needed to clean up. If his master found out, he might not kick him out immediately.

But this kid doesn't know how to be aggressive with others. He can only say with a straight face: "It's not good for you to say that."

The brother bit his lip again, and when he saw that Xiaozhuang's tone was wrong, he started to cry.

Xiaozhuang was stunned. He was so anxious that he scratched his head, stretched his neck, looked out the door, and said: "Brother, don't just cry in the shop. If others see it, they will think you are crying." Why did I bully you!"

"What did you call me?" The boy cried even more after hearing this. He thrust the basket in his hand to Xiaozhuang and said with tears: "Xiang'er likes you, so he came to you and returned it to you. I've prepared a gift, but you can't do this to Xiang'er."

"Ah?" Xiaozhuang held the basket, his mouth as big as a goose egg, with white teeth on his dark face.

Seeing his stupid look, the brother stamped his feet, his tears disappeared instantly, he smiled shyly and said, "Brother, I'll come see you in a few days."

Then he ran out the door shyly and soon disappeared.

Xiaozhuang was alone in the shop, looking down at the basket, his head was buzzing and his face was hot, "He likes... likes me?"

Xiaozhuang felt that this eldest brother was a little abnormal, but he was still young and no one had ever shown love to him, so he felt a little secretly happy.

There was a conflict in my heart.

Therefore, when Qiu Henian returned to the shop, he saw that the fire in the stove was still lingering and had not been extinguished, and his apprentice, with a black face and a basket in one hand and a stove hook in the other, stood in the shop for a while. Smirk, then frown.

Qiu Henian scolded, "Xiaozhuang, I asked you to put it out in the furnace, where did you go?"

Xiaozhuang shuddered and watched his master start to fuck the broomstick, which meant that he was going to give him a few blows.