Chapter 45 Bad stomach

Start from the beginning

Qiu Henian poured the hot water into the basin, mixed it with cold water, tested the temperature, and said, "I will wash you every time from now on. It will make things easier for you."

Qingyan was stunned for a moment, a little doubtful whether his understanding was correct, but Qiu Henian had already given him the answer with practical actions.

The curtains were drawn, making the room much darker. Qiu Henian walked up to Qingyan and lifted his waist and abdomen with one arm. As if without any effort, Qingyan was hanging off the bed like a little chicken. , the hot water basin was placed behind him on the floor beside the bed.

Qiu Henian whispered: "Put on your shoes and squat down."

Qingyan subconsciously obeyed, and then his shoulders were held, and his body leaned forward involuntarily. His hands were pressed on the board under the edge of the bed for stepping on.

He was stripped of his clothes just like that, and it was so cold. When hot water was applied to it, he trembled all over, and his eyes widened and he couldn't believe what was happening.

Qiu Henian had already washed him as carefully as possible.

He didn't know how long it took to wash him. Qiu Henian didn't dare to wipe him with the cloth commonly used at home for fear of hurting the delicate skin, so he wiped it with his own clean soft clothes and washed it after wiping it.

After he finished wiping and making sure it was dry, he went to help Qingyan up, only to see him crying again, his face red from crying.

Qiu Henian quickly picked him up, let him sit on his lap, coaxed the child and patted his back like that, and asked in a gentle voice: "What's the matter? Did I rub it for you?"

Qingyan shook his head, hugged Qiu Henian's neck and choked with sobs: "You wash so slowly, I feel so embarrassed."

Qiu Henian smiled and kissed his forehead, "I've never seen anything about you, so there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"No," Qingyan hiccupped and said, "You wash so slowly... I want to go to the latrine again, wuwu."

Qiu Henian was startled for a moment, then laughed out loud and said, "It's okay. I'll wash you again when I'm done. The hot water hasn't cooled down yet."

It will be two days later when Qing Yan recovers.

Every time I wash it, it really helps. I went to the latrine less often on the last day, and the skin on my skin slowly grows back.

Small problems are also very tiring. When Qingyan is so good, I just feel that the sky is very blue, the rice is very fragrant, everything is so good.

At dawn that morning, a big rooster stood on the fence and crowed, and a little hen also followed suit and kept crowing at the top of her lungs.

Qingyan thought it was the old kite who came down to catch the chicken. This happened before, biting the chicken's neck until it bled. Later, the little hen's neck kept being crooked, and it didn't straighten out even after it had grown up. So she could only Fortunately it survived.

As soon as Qingyan heard the crow of the chicken, she felt distressed and ran to the yard faster than Qiu Henian. However, the old kite didn't see it and found a warm egg in the chicken coop.

The first egg laid by his chicken had a little blood on the eggshell. Qingyan showed the egg to Qiu Henian who was following him.

He had tanned a bit recently, but he was still paler than others. He had diarrhea for a few days, and the flesh on his cheeks had lost weight. His chin was pointed, and his clothes were loose, making it painful to look at him.