Chapter 29 Drunk Qiu Henian

Start from the beginning

But it's useless to think about it. It's hard for them to sleep together smoothly, let alone a child.

Qingyan is not a worried person. After a good night's sleep, his mood has eased.

The next day, he packed up the fish he brought back yesterday and sent two to Aunt Li and Qiuniang.

The weather was getting warmer and it couldn't be frozen anymore, so Qingyan coated most of the remaining fish with salt and put it in a jar to marinate.

For dinner, I stewed a large pot of mixed fish, and put a circle of cornmeal pancakes on the edge of the pot as the staple food.

We cleaned up the shrimps again. We didn't catch much of them, so Liu An didn't let them sell them, so he shared them with everyone.

Nowadays, shrimps are not much bigger than dried shrimps, and there is not much meat after cooking. Qingyan cut up the few thin leeks that were left, and then added two eggs and fried them together. He took a bite, and the skin of the shrimps was covered with fat. Deep-fried, although the shrimps are small, they taste extra fresh, even better than fish.

When the fish was stewed, Qiu Henian came back.

The yellow pastry pancake comes out of the pot, golden on one side and slightly burnt on the other. When you take a bite, it is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It has a rich corn flavor and a touch of sweetness.

The two of them took a bite of pancakes, a sip of soup, a bite of fish, and a pair of chopsticks to stir-fry shrimps and eggs with fine leeks. This meal was beyond delicious.

Two days later, Qingyan's stall-setting team set out again. This time, as promised, Aunt Li only brought a batch of fresh cream she had made for Qingyan, but she did not go.

Qiuniang knitted more baubles this time, which were more exquisite than last time.

Qingyan didn't make many small wooden pieces, but they were much more detailed than last time. They would look good at home even if they weren't used for playing.

Because carpentry takes a long time and cannot be sold at a high price at the village market, Qingyan thought about it and went to the town to select some groceries to sell.

If others sell for ten cents, he sells for eight cents. He does not seek high profits, but relies on volume.

San Yao was not at home, so this time Qiu Henian used a cart to push the things for them to the market in the neighboring village. After delivering them to them, he hurried back to the shop. Wait until the sun sets before picking them up.

The effect of this market was obviously not as good as the last Lantern Festival.

There were fifty bottles of cream in total, and twenty-three were sold. Qiuniang's knitted gadgets were only half sold. It wasn't that others didn't like it, but they all thought it was expensive and kept the price down. Qiuniang couldn't bear to sell it so cheaply, so she kept it. .

Qingyan's small wooden items didn't sell much, but all the groceries he brought were sold out.

But even though I don't make much, I still make money.

Qingyan and Qiuniang made some summaries on their way back and decided that they would still have to go to the big market in the town to sell it. It seems that they can't sell it at a high price at the village market.

Although setting up the stall this time was not a complete success, Qingyan found a possible solution to a problem that had always been a problem.

When he was setting up a stall, he listened to the chatter of the vendors around him. Most of them set up their stalls wherever there were gatherings. Their activity scope was probably under the jurisdiction of three or four counties around here. They would bring the specialties of this county to another county to sell them. , things are more valuable when they are rare, so they are easier to sell.