Chapter 22

[ Reading keys ]

_____________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_____________________________________

The horde of the dark clones charged toward Atreus, who responded by summoning Artemis' deadly blade before pouncing at them. One by one, Atreus slaughtered these chaotic mimics either by fetal blows that chopped them into pieces, deadly strikes on dangerous spots like the neck, or simply unleashing the fury of the warlord he is on them. 

[ Time skip a bit later ]

Atreus : " GRAHHH! * SLAAAAAAAASH * "

After chopping off the head of the final clone, Atreus looked around himself while attempting to gather his breath, to ensure that he hadn't missed anyone. Atreus unsummoned the sword when he was certain it was safe to try to release his father from prison..... Only for the unwanted to happen.

* Portals reforming * 

The portals from which the clones emerged returned, and more clones appeared.

Atreus : " Oh! Come on!!! Haven't you guys had enough yet ? "

At first, it looked like Atreus was about to engage in another futile and time-wasting round with those fakers..... However, this one will be vastly different since, rather of assaulting him directly, some clones began fusing into one another, resulting in a gigantic mound of black energy that other clones started jumping into it.

Atreus [ Confused ] : " What are they up to ? "

The clones continued to leap into the dark mound, increasing its size and thickness, and after they had all bonded to it, the pile began to expand and take on a appearance that broke its way out of the house's ceiling while it was still a bit small. 

Atreus [ Confused ] : " . . . . . . . . . . . "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

* Earth shakes violently * 

Atreus : " * Loses balance * Wahoohoow!!!, what is going on?! "

Suddenly, a lengthy form resembling a human hand pulled off the remainder of the cabin's ceiling. 

Atreus [ Surprised ] : " What the !!!! " 

Finally, the pile revealed itself to be a 32-meter-tall Kratos clone wielding a longsword.