Chapter 21

[ Reading keys ]

_____________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_____________________________________

After exploring the abandoned hospital, the wild devil was finally located, and it turned out to be a demonic spirit known as the dementor.

The dementors are malevolent, demonic beings born from agony and chaos that corrupted this world. The aim of their creation is to punish sinners with agonizing metal misery, and they are drawn to such suffering as well. That is why this fugitive dementor has chosen to reside in this institution, where many mentally ill individuals have suffered.

Dementor : " * Floating * ሠቹረርዐጮቹ ፕዐ ጮሃ ረልጎዪ. ጎ ⶴዐየቹ ዐ፱ ⶴልጋ ል ክጎርቹ ፕዪጎየ"

Atreus : " Ahmm, Sona ? "

Sona : " It's just been friendly.... For now. " 

( A/n : By the way, those are actual words written in a messed up way. If you can read them smartly, you'll understand them. )

Dementor : " ጎ'ጮ ፏረልጋ ጎ'ህቹ ፏዐፕ ህጎነጎፕዐዪነ ልፕ ፕⶴጎነ ዐ፱ዪ ቻዐዪ ጋጎክክቹዪ. "

Ominously, the dementor started floating higher above the pool from which the fog that cover the ground started getting thicker.

Dementor : " ⶴ፱ክፏቹዪ ነፕልዪፕቹጋ ጮ፱ዪጋቹዪጎክፏ ጮቹ "

Without a warning, the spirit pounced at the party and exactly ay Atreus at a neck-breaking speed.

Rias / Sona / Tsubaki / : " WATCH OUT!!!! "

Atreus, who had barely seen it coming, managed to avoid the impending strike by leaping aside at the last second. As for the spirit, it mistaken collided into the wall and passed through it to the other side

Atreus : " Damn it! "

Mimir : " * Whistling * That was fast! "

Before Atreus could grasp what had happened, the dementor reappeared from the ceiling and approached him again. However, Atreus avoided it once more because of his hunting instincts.

( A/n : Well, Atreus spend almost all his life hunting in the wildness. So, it's logical for him to have such non-godly skills ) 

Following that effort, the spirit re-appeared repeatedly, targeting solely Atreus.

Atreus : " Why * Jumps * is it * Jumps * only * Squat * targeting * Jumps * me ?! "

The answer to that lies within Atreus's heart, as the agony he feels is what attracts the dementor. The fact that he was misplaced in time and taken away from his family, especially his father, and his home causes intense pain within him, which delights the wild devil's appetite for others' suffering.

Atreus : " * Keep dodging * "

While Atreus was evading the black hands of this terrible thing while had difficulty thinking of an approach to combat it since the spirit's speed was so overpowering, Sona entered the fight to help him by demonstrating her abilities.