Chapter 13

[ Reading keys ]

_____________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_____________________________________

[ Time skip two weeks later

After that one fateful night, two full weeks has passed since Atreus agreed on becoming an allie with Sirzechs and his demonic race. After the offer of forming the alliance was officially accepted, Sirzechs took Atreus and Mimir to another place to negotiate the terms of the arrangement, and Rias and the others had not seen any of them since then.

[ Meanwhile at Kuoh academy

Besides their fundamental life as demons from the underworld, Rias and the members of her peerage have a secondary life as ordinary yet popular students in a well-known academy called Kuoh Academy

Besides their fundamental life as demons from the underworld, Rias and the members of her peerage have a secondary life as ordinary yet popular students in a well-known academy called Kuoh Academy. Since most of their operations and businesses are running within humans' realm, they use that life as a cover to mix among them.

Academy's clock : " 8:29:55...8:29:56...8:29:57...8:29:58...8:29:59...8:30:00. "

* (((🔔))) School bell ringing (((🔔))) *

After the academy's bill rang, students started attending their classes.

[ Meanwhile at A-3 Class ]

Classe's door : " * Gets opened-up * "

One by one, the students of this class started coming in.

Male student 1 [ Annoyed ] : " * Walking in * Maaaan! that dream suck! I can't believe she rejected me like that. "