Chapter 6

[ Reading keys ]

_________________________________________________

Character's name : " Talking is like this "

Character's name : * Actions during talking are like this *

Character's name : {Inner talking, inner voices & Thoughts are like this}

( Author talking )

Things I want you to focus on are underlined

_________________________________________________

While wielding the sinful blades of chaos, Kratos pounced at the Hydra with all his might as his monstrous warcry filled the place. As for Atreus, on the other hand, he followed his father's lead and dashed at the beast with him but from the other side to distract the creature's mind.

Mimir : " It will take more than just a oversized, ordinary warhammer to deal with that one. "

Atreus : " * Running * A long magical blade would do the trick, I suppose. " 

Like previously, Atreus's new abilities granted him what he needed by causing him to instantly summon the iconic Blade of Artemis right in his own hands just by thinking of what he needs.

Atreus : ".... Oh! NOW!!! we're talking. "

With both hands, he tightly grabbed the blade's handle and wielded as if it weighs nothing. 

: Atreus : 

( Replace Kratos with him ) 

They joined forces and simultaneously assaulted the beast from both sides. Atreus used the blade of Artemis to target the beast's leg in an effort to knock it down and make it easier to be killed, while Kratos sought to target the beast's main body as it cannot renew itself like the heads do.

Atreus : " * Running * I'll bring it down! "

Mimir : " Brother! watch out!!! "

Before he reached the leg, one of the five heads tried devouring him, yet he dodged the oncoming, razor-like fangs right in time before it succeeded.