𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐫

Magsimula sa umpisa

Evelyn chuckled. "Best of luck for tomorrow, sir," she wished.

"Thanks, Darlin'," he responded. With a swift kick to the accelerator, the car surged forward, smoothly exiting the office parking lot and merging into the bustling NYC road.

______________ A Week Ago____

Quantum Tech, the most reputed tech company besides some big sharks, celebrated the launch of its newest creation - Light Year One, the fastest electric car in the world. Ranbir Kapoor, the CEO and the visionary driving force behind Quantum Tech, had always harbored a hunger for innovation. Now, with the success of the launch, a grand celebration unfolded in a colossal auditorium.

The vast space was adorned with opulence, a symphony of riches and drinks circulating through the room.

The air buzzed with excitement and conversation, the lavish decorations punctuated by the centerpiece of the event - a dazzling display of the Light Year One, showcasing its sleek design and groundbreaking technology.

In the midst of the celebration, Ranbir, dressed in a royal blue suit that accentuated his muscular physique, entered the stage. With thick beard and long hair, the late-thirties CEO exuded an air of confidence and charisma.

The clinking of glasses subsided as the spotlights converged on him, creating an aura of anticipation.

"Attention, my friends, brothers, and all the beautiful women present here," he addressed the crowd with a warm smile.

Taking the microphone, he strolled to the side, the spotlight following his every move.

"I'm grateful," he began. "I'm grateful for the team I have here today," he continued, his voice resonating with gratitude and pride.

Acknowledging Mr. Sinha, the crowd erupted in applause. "He's been working for Quantum Tech even before I was born. He runs the place, to be honest, not me. I never take a decision without asking him," Ranbir confessed, the casual tone reflecting the influence of the celebratory drinks.

Moving towards the display of Light Year One, he addressed Jordan, the designer. "Thanks for making this lady so beautiful," Ranbir said, sitting on the bonnet of the car, basking in the accomplishment.

"We started off as a Search engine; I was a kid back then. And where are we right now?" he asked the crowd, a moment of reflection filling the room.

"Number one," the crowd chanted in unison.

"Exactly, number one. We don't have anything less; we shouldn't dream anything less. Number one is what we are," he declared

He walked into the crowd, the spotlight following his every step. "I know, I know, everyone is eager for the update on R34. R33 had the best chip, Dragon Gen 5, the scope cam," he said, weaving through the intrigued audience.

Taking out his phone, he continued, "The metallic grading and the sonic glass. But what new could we possibly add for R34?" he posed to the silent crowd, all eyes fixed on him.

"We already have the best of the best, right?" he questioned again, the anticipation palpable in the hushed room. He walked through the crowd, an aura of mystery surrounding him as everyone sensed something special up his sleeves.

"But the world is changing, and we have to be the ones racing through the middle," he declared, taking a few steps ahead.

Approaching where Evelyn was sitting, he smoothly perched on the table, one leg casually propped up on a chair. "So, what must we do to go ahead of time? How can we outrun the evolution?" he posed the question to the captivated crowd.

He gestured the microphone towards Evelyn. "Evelyn, any thoughts on this?" he inquired, the spotlight now illuminating both of them. It made Evelyn a bit nervous, but she composed herself. "We can take a survey for new innovations and open our feedback into new ideas," she suggested.

"That's interesting, anything else?" Ranbir probed.

"We can ask the public for their major expectations," she replied.

"That's what we are gonna do, but there's a difference," he revealed, taking a step back and then walking towards the stage.

"What if the public are the ones who are gonna design R34?" he declared, stepping onto the stage.

The crowd erupted into murmurs, a wave of excitement and surprise coursing through the audience. Ranbir smiled, attempting to calm the anticipatory atmosphere. "It's not that deep, people," he reassured, producing a remote from his pocket and switching on the screen behind him.

As Ranbir stood on the stage, the spotlight framing his silhouette, he continued to captivate the audience with his revolutionary vision.

"Today, we're not just celebrating a successful product launch. We're celebrating the future," he declared, his voice echoing through the grand auditorium.

The room hushed in anticipation as Ranbir revealed the next chapter in Quantum Tech's journey. "I'm thrilled to announce a three-month internship program at Quantum Tech, focusing on design, tech, AI, security, and innovations for our smartphones."

Gasps and whispers rippled through the crowd, the unexpected twist igniting a spark of curiosity.

Ranbir seamlessly elaborated on the internship program, ensuring that each intern would have a dedicated mentor to guide them. But the true bombshell was yet to come.

"For our upcoming Quantum R24 series, our interns will be the driving force-designing, running, and managing the business. It's time for the new generation to step into the world of technology. They know what's best," he declared, unleashing shockwaves through the audience.

The room erupted into a blend of excitement and uncertainty. Whispers grew louder, and faces reflected a mixture of surprise and awe.

Ranbir Kapoor had just redefined the norms of innovation, passing the torch to the next generation.

Ranbir stood firm on the stage, his eyes scanning the murmuring crowd. With a commanding presence, he raised his hand, urging for silence.

As the room gradually quieted down, he fixed his gaze on the sea of faces before him.

"Change isn't easy, and innovation is never quiet," Ranbir's voice, authoritative and filled with conviction, resonated through the auditorium.

"I understand the uncertainty, the whispers, but that's what Quantum Tech has always been about-breaking barriers, pushing boundaries."

He took a purposeful step forward, locking eyes with individuals scattered throughout the room.

"The road to innovation is paved with challenges, and if we're going to design the future, we need to embrace the unknown. Our interns, the future architects of Quantum R24, will lead us into uncharted territories."

A moment of profound silence followed as Ranbir allowed his words to settle. Then, with a hint of a smile, he declared, "Remember, every great leap forward begins with a courageous step.

Quantum Tech has never shied away from being at the forefront of change. This is our legacy, and together, we'll create a future that surpasses our wildest imaginations."

With a final nod, Ranbir Kapoor walked away from the stage, leaving behind the stillness that followed his impactful words.

The spotlight, once focused on him, slowly faded, allowing the ambient lights of the grand auditorium to regain prominence.

As he navigated through the crowd, a mixture of anticipation and inspiration lingered in the air. The attendees, now absorbed in contemplation, exchanged glances that mirrored the gravity of the moment.

Ranbir's departure, though understated, carried the weight of a transformative announcement. The room, now charged with the promise of a future shaped by innovation, awaited the unfolding of Quantum Tech's next chapter.

In his wake, Ranbir left not just a stage but a legacy-a legacy that beckoned the audacious and the visionary to step forward and design the future.