Just as we were going to leave, the sheriff's door opened, and there he was, led out by some cops. His eyes were red, was he crying?

'' Sid! Believe me I didn't do it'' He shouted, his voice shaking.

Sidney didn't even look towards him. I felt bad for him.

Then his eyes shifted towards me and he shouted again.

'' Y/N, please tell her, it's not me. I was there with yo-''

Before he could complete his sentence he was taken in.

'' Alright, enough drama, let's go'' Tatum said and we all exited the station with Dewey on our side.

When we came out, there were reporters everywhere around the corner, flashing their stupid cameras in our eyes. Looked like they all were waiting for Sidney to come out so that they can feed their zombie minds with some information.

There was this one news reporter, whom I recognize from the very first murder day. She had a huge smile on her face, her white teeth shining, and a lot of chemical work on her hair.

She came towards us, her eyes glued to Sidney.

Sidney went uncomfortable right when she saw her. Her jaw clenched.

'' Hello Sidney, I am Gale Weathers. I assume you already know me'' The stupid smile never left her face.

Sidney didn't reply, just stared at her with a cold stare.

'' Sidney, are you all right? What happened?'' The reporter asked, her cameraman trying to get a proper angle from behind her.

'' I don't think she wants to comment anything, so if you will just leave us alone'' I smiled politely.

'' No, it's ok Y/N, she is a reporter, and this is what reporters do, she is doing her job, right Gale?'' Sidney finally spoke up.

'' You are wise Sidney, and right too'' She smiled again, feeling proud, of god knows what.

Many reporters were there, but not to record something, there cameras were down. They were just seeing the drama happening.

'' How's the book?'' Sidney asked.

'' What book?'' I asked.

'' The book, on Maureen Prescott's murder'' Gale replied.

A book on her murder?

'' It will be out this year later'' She replied.

'' I'll look for a copy'' Sidney said.

'' I'll send you a copy, and you too new girl, I have never seen you here. You should have the knowledge of the famous Woodsboro murder'' She replied.

My hands soon turned into fists, How dare she try to earn by writing a book on Sabrina's murder?

'' It was a hot topic, you know'' She smirked.

My fist didn't take time to make contact with Gale's beautiful face. She stumbled backwards and fell on her cameraman, making him fall too on the ground, her hands touching the impacted part, and a look of shock on her face.

I smirked. It was satisfying, I felt the same way I did when I punched Ruby.

'' Let's go '' I said while walking away from the scene, with Sidney and Tatum behind me.

I hated Sabrina, it didn't mean anyone can commercialize her murder. Although I need to find more about her murder, but I can't go back in the office. It's too risky and I bet they must have increased the security after the last incident.

TATUM'S BEDROOM
☎️☎️☎️

We straight went into her room. Her room was spacious and looked real comfy.

'' God, I loved it, '' I'll send you a copy''. BAM! Bitch went down. '' I'll send you a copy''. BAM! Y/N - Superbitch!'' Tatum said while throwing punches in the air.

I laughed. Then Dewey showed up. He had a bag of ice in his hand.

'' I thought you might need it'' He said while tossing the bag towards me.

'' Thanks Dewey'' I smiled while placing the bag of ice on my right hand.

'' And try to get some asleep, I will be next door, think of it as your own house'' He smiled.

Last time someone said me that, they got killed.

'' Got anything on my dad?'' Sidney asked.

'' No Sid, we are trying'' Dewey replied.

'' Dewey, please leave now. I think we are done here.'' Tatum rolled her eyes and he left.

Tatum has got such a loving big brother. She is lucky to have a sibling.

'' Thanks for the punch back there Y/N'' Sidney turned towards me.

'' It's ok Sidney. She was behaving like a bitch anyways, I mean making money out of someone's mothers murder is not a smart move'' I shrugged.

I didn't do it for you Sidney, I did it for her.

Then I got an idea of asking what did the guy look like? I mean she must have seen the person. I still have the doubt that it's that Ghostface guy, and if Sidney tells me or describes the guy as him then I have a good chance and my doubt will also get clear that it's the same guy killing everyone and only me and Sidney are the only one who survived his attack.

'' Sid, what did the look like? Anyone you know?'' I asked.

'' No Y/N, actually he was wearing this costume, a black robe, and black leather gloves and this creepy white mask, which looked like a screaming face. Honestly it was creepy'' She sighed.

Bingo.

'' Well looks like we got a same attacker here, I had this feeling that it's him, behind this all massacre thing'' I replied, suddenly realizing that maybe him having a plan theory that I made, could be right. I understand there is always a motive behind every kill, but I wanted to know the reason itself.

Then there came a knock on the door, as it swung open. It was Mrs. Riley, she had a telephone in her hands, and a small smile on her face.

'' Telephone dear'' She said.

'' Who's it?'' Tatum asked.

'' I believe it's for Sidney'' She replied.

'' Is it my dad?'' Sidney asked.

'' I don't know, but the person said they wanted to talk with you''

'' You both stay here, I will be right back'' Sidney smiled and left.

Tatum turned towards me.

'' Do you think he really did it?'' She asked, excitement hinting in her voice.

'' No, Tatum, why would he do it?'' I shrugged.

'' You know, I always thought that guy is too perfect, of course he was destined to have a flaw'' She laughed.

'' No Tatum'' I simply replied.

'' You know I am pretty good at reading people, I didn't tell it to Sidney, or anyone but I see the way he looks at you'' She smirked.

My head shot up.

'' What are you talking about?'' I asked.

'' Billy and you. I think he likes you. He has been acting weird from a long time around Sidney. He has got the hots for you Y/N'' She winked making me question her friendship with Sidney.

'' Why are you so excited about it?'' I asked trying to get her opinion on this.

'' Well, you are more of his type, believe me, me and Sidney are good friends but the truth is this Sidney and Billy were never made for each other'' She simply replied.

Suddenly Sidney's voice echoed through the hallways.

'' Stop!'' She cried.

Me and Tatum both hurried towards the place Sidney was shouting from and she looked scared.

A/N: Hiya! How's everyone?