INTRODUCTION (Part one)

INTRODUCTION

Tsumaki is a princess from a village that doesn't show on the maps. She goes with her assigned dancers place to place so they can perform songs and dance for crowds her father set up for her.

That life seems fun right?

Wrong.
This "Supportive" father of hers is most obviously the most insufferable person on the planet. If he doesn't get his way, it's everybody's problem. Tsumaki's mother? Killed. Tsumaki's siblings? Abandoned. Butlers and maids? Overworked yet underpaid.

Every sibling has a group and they all cover parts of the world, South blue, North blue, East blue and west blue. There are 64 dancers in total and each sibling has to keep up a certain appearance. The girls have to be 15kg less than the healthy amount, and the boys have to be buff.

Tsumaki and Kizaka are the oldest siblings. One male, one female. Tsumaki takes care of the siblings and how they take care of their body, dance, sing, sleep, etc. Kizaka takes care of the management and attracting crowds to all the performances.

Tsumaki is the most mistreated among all. She gets starved, abused, blamed for her sibling/ guests wrong-doings,etc. Her father hates her most due to the fact that she most resembles her mother. He claims it brings back "Traumatising memories." So all the anger he feels for her late mother, is taken out on her. She most obviously hates this and has been planning on escaping, but every time she tries, she would get caught and end up getting worse punishment every time.

Every time they finish their performances, their father holds a party for the village where the children have to serve them for being away for too long. Makes no sense right? We'll confront the king about it and it's off with your head.

Nobody can stop him and everyone fears him. He used to be an extremely feared pirate once the pirate era started but once Gol. D. Roger defeated him, he disappeared and made a new identity for himself. Everyone knew he had some sort of relationship wth Gol. D. Roger but, again, chose not to question it.

So there they are. Trapped in an abusive environment that could leave them with long term trauma.

To be continued...🏰