🫧 28 🫧

"babe!" i heard ashton call throughout the house. he was home early, and i was in the middle of my nap. something i've been doing recently, along with some sickness.

he managed to find me in our bed that we share. "hey baby, you okay?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"just tired, was in the middle of my nap." she yawned. "you've been tired a lot more recently, you okay?"

"i don't know honestly, i've also had some sickness too." i shrugged my shoulders.

"well you don't have a fever." "no ash, i mean like morning sickness."

"oh, have you had it yet?" "no, i've been without it for three months." i turned my head away.

"babe, what if.." ash trailed off with his sentence.

"i don't know ash, i could be pregnant or not, i haven't taken a test yet." "you should, and if it's not, then it's something else, okay."

i sat up, and leaned into ash.

"ash?" "yeah?" "what if i am?" "if what?" "pregnant?" "then i won't leave you." he kissed my forehead.

"wanna go to luke's with me?" "sure, what's luke hosting?" "just like a chill day and he'll order dinner." "i'll do it." "ok, i'll just text luke to tell him that we're coming."

while ash did that, i laid back down in bed. truth is i wasn't feeling well, and i haven't had my period in three months. i may or not be pregnant. i just need to take a test.

ash changed and took a shower, while i just wallowed in my misery.

*time skip*

maybe going to luke's wasn't a great idea. he ordered thai takeout and i couldn't do it. once i ate my food, it came back up.

(a/n: sierra is a FRIEND of luke, not her bf)
sierra was in the guest bathroom with me, putting my hair up. "bae, i think you should take one of these." she held up a pregnancy test.

"no! no! no thank you!"

"for ashton?" i begrudgingly grabbed the test. "for ash." i mumbled. sierra left the bathroom and promised to be back within eight minutes.

i peed on the stick and now i was just waiting for the results. i was thinking, i was only 18, ash was 24. were we ready to have a baby?

key word : if.

it was the five minute mark and i was scared. understatement, i was terrified.

"you okay in there?" it was ashton's voice.

"you want the truth or the lie?" i asked, as i was picking up the test.

"um the truth please. why would you ever want to lie?"

"for you to not know." i smiled, then i became silent.

the test was positive. two lines were shown. i looked around the cabinet and found two more tests. before i could do anything i took the other two.

sixteen minutes passed by, and ash was still outside the door. "you okay?" he asked. quiet knocks rang through the wood.

oh my god. all the tests were positive. no sound came out, at all. just the faint sound of noise on the other side.

"babe?" ashton's voice snapped me back into reality.

"..y-yeah?" i stuttered.

"results?" he asked.

"...oh..uhh.."

her life was going to get complicated, in just nine months.

yay.

not a CLIFFHANGER!! i promise y'all!! <3
just a very short chapter.

shorter than my others. but it works.

more will be out soon !! <3

- ASH 🤍🤍