30: Finale.

"So, do you really want to give this bad boy a ride?" Jeno smirked, pointing to his red Mustang, watching as Youra's face lit up

Jeno got to find out a very interesting fact about Youra that she hid for quite some time, for whatever reason - her love for beautiful and fast vehicles. As soon as she mentioned that, something clicked in the boy's mind. He suddenly remembered the way she scanned his previous motorcycle and how she also looked the same way at his luxurious car every time she'd set her pair of eyes on it.

"Are you serious?" she asked, flashing her pearly whites while she hoped he wasn't joking.

"Yeah, why not? Unless you're chickening out." he smirked, earning a smack on the arm. Youra opened up her palm, awaiting the keys so she could prove her boyfriend she wasn't afraid.

After the accident many months before, Youra was slightly terrified of cars and motorcycles. Every time she'd see or hear a bike driving by as fast as humanly possible, she'd flinch a little, remembering the unpleasant experience. Whenever a sports car's engine would ring in her ears, she'd quickly turn to look to make sure it wasn't driving her way. Thankfully, the fear was almost completely gone and so were the nightmares both her and Jeno used to have. Ever since they became a couple publicly and didn't have to worry about anyone not accepting their relationship, they've become more relaxed and able to focus solely on each other's feelings. Besides, they were just starting out and still had a lot to learn about each other, which turned out to be the best kind of learning process both of them ever experienced.

Finding out Youra's love to fast cars surprised Jeno because the fact that he loved them just as much, only made it even more fun for the both of them. There seemed to be a lot more they had in common than they thought, which was a really good sign because it didn't only strengthen their romantic relationship, but also their friendship.

"Now I'm suddenly terrified." Jeno blurted out, buckling up in the passenger's seat. Youra glanced at her boyfriend with a smirk on her face as she started the engine. The addicting sound of it didn't sound scary to her anymore, which only got her even more excited. As soon as Jeno saw her wiggling her brows, he gulped. "I know you're excited but be careful, yeah?"

"Who's chickening out now, huh?" she smirked again, pushing the gas pedal to the floor. Their backs glued to their seats while Youra drove the red Mustang like a racer-wannabe. Jeno glanced at his girlfriend with wide eyes but a laugh quickly escaped his lips as soon as he saw how excited she was, like a little kid who just got to play with a new toy.

Youra screamed out of excitement while she slowed down, trying to contain the adrenaline rushing through her body. "That was freaking amazing!"

Jeno let out a deep breath, clearing his throat. "I didn't know you had that in you."

"I think there's still a lot I can surprise you with, babe." she smiled, looking at the road ahead. Jeno's head turned abruptly to the side and once their eyes met, the air quickly thickened between the couple. After a moment of silence, they chuckled, almost as if they knew exactly what the other was thinking.