06: Lost.

The motorcycle took Jeno here and there, eventually pretty far away from his house, but he didn't mind at all

The motorcycle took Jeno here and there, eventually pretty far away from his house, but he didn't mind at all. He liked discovering new roads and places, especially the ones he's never ever heard about.

He smoked a cigarette after cigarette while sitting on his ride, looking around at the people around, wondering how their lives were and what struggles they were going through. As he was about to grab another cigarette from the packet, he noticed there was none left. Cursing under his breath, he sighed, looking around for the nearest convenience store.

Luckily, Seoul was known from having tons of them almost everywhere, which also was true this time. After noticing one not far away, he decided to leave his bike and take a walk.

As soon as he got out of the store, he noticed how much darker it gotten, taking him off guard. Shaking his head, he reached for the addictive thing from a freshly opened packet and put the cigarette in between his lips. And while he looked for the lighter that suddenly decided to hide in his leather jacket's pocket, he noticed a familiar face.

He froze for a second since he didn't expect to see her there, but quickly went back to looking for the thing that'd finally let him smoke. A soft "yes" escaped his mouth once he found it and put it to use right away.

After taking the first drag, he turned his attention back to the girl that caused nothing but trouble in his life ever since she appeared in town yesterday. The more he focused on her, the more he noticed how stressed she was, looking around and checking her phone - back and forth. Is she lost?

He pursed his lips together before sighing and blurring out a quiet "shit" when he thought that maybe he should help her. Cursing under his breath again, he put the cigarette back in between his lips to take another drag while he walked in her direction.

"Do you need help?" Youra heard from behind.

Relieved that someone noticed she was lost without her going out of her way and asking people for directions - a terrible fear for an introvert - she turned around and with a smile on her face she said "yes, actually, could you-" but paused upon seeing who it was.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes while Jeno stared at her with those emotionless eyes, smoking as per usual. "Never mind."

The boy chuckled, putting his hand in his jean's pocket. "Am I not good enough to help?"

"No, you're not."

"You're pretty picky considering your situation right now."

She turned back around, smiling sarcastically at the biker. "When it comes to guys like you, it's good to be picky."

Jeno's tongue poked his cheek as the girl once again annoyed the hell out of him. Though, he had to admit that she knew how to handle herself well, except for finding her way back home.

Annoyed and certainly unbothered, he ran fingers through his hair while the cigarette hang from his lips. "Fine, suit yourself. Good luck finding your way back without creeps bothering you. It's a weird neighborhood, if you haven't noticed."