22: Fear.

The legendary Wolf Pack wasn't one anymore once it lost its leader

The legendary Wolf Pack wasn't one anymore once it lost its leader. Jeno didn't feel like seeing his former best friends at all and they didn't try to see him either. Ever since the unpleasant encounter in the boy's house, the three only shared glances around the university's corridors. Jeno was genuinely surprised by how much he didn't care about parting ways with Youngseo and Siwon, but maybe it just proved that they weren't meant to last forever.

"Good luck with the class, see you later." Jeno smiled to both Youra and Renjun before making his way to a different classroom.

The girl's roommate didn't even try to hide the smirk appearing on his face while he gave her a look that easily made her blush.

"Don't even." Youra blurred out.

"I'm not saying anything." Renjun defensively put his hands up, chuckling.

"Your face says it all."

"Because you two are too obvious."

"About what?"

"That you like each other."

Youra scoffed, feeling her cheeks burn more and more as she avoided her friend's eyes.

Renjun rolled his, putting hands in his jean's pockets. "You're both so oblivious, you know that?"

"You know we're just friends."

"Haters to friends to lovers, sounds pretty cool."

Youra pushed her roommate, making the both of them laugh out loud as they continued to walk to their class.

"I'm just saying that you two would be great together. The chemistry is definitely there. I mean, the karaoke night alone was a proof that there's a lot of tension between you two. Also, the way you're blushing right now isn't helping your case." Renjun laughed, running off before Youra could smack his arm.

"I'm gonna get you in class!" she yelled, laughing at her best friend who was now walking backwards in the distance. Suddenly, she paused in her tracks, realizing she forgot to bring her notebook that she needed for the class. After yelling out to Renjun that she'd be right back, she ran to her locker.

She breathed harshly after the run, opening her locker as fast as she could which only made her hands shake and make the process longer than it needed to be. "Finally." she eventually mumbled, reaching into the space inside of it, when suddenly, someone slammed the locker against her arm.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" she yelled, bringing her hand towards her chest, almost hugging it to take the pain away. When she finally turned her head to the side, she met eyes with three girls.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was that the one you broke before?" Siwon faked a gasp which was followed by an evil smirk that quickly painted on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" Youra asked, looking around the empty hallways.