23: Arranged.

Nothing beat a morning out on the porch, drinking hot coffee that warmed Youra's palms, sitting in a sweater that cuddled her body while the wind played with her hair

Nothing beat a morning out on the porch, drinking hot coffee that warmed Youra's palms, sitting in a sweater that cuddled her body while the wind played with her hair. The two days back home, with her dad, were exactly what she needed. The man didn't question his daughter's sudden visit because it made him so incredibly happy, but he knew that something was wrong.

He walked out on the porch to join his daughter, with hopes for getting the truth out of her.

"Good morning!" she exclaimed, sipping on the hot drink. "How are you feeling?"

"Good morning, sweetheart. I'm fine, what about you? Aren't you cold?"

"I'm ok, I like the breeze. Besides, this helps." she held up her mug, smiling brightly at her father.

The man sat down next to her, looking around at the trees that danced with the wind, hesitating if to even start the conversation Youra so obviously wanted to avoid.

"Why did you come back home so suddenly?"

The girl gasped, acting offended. "You're not happy that your daughter is back home to see you?"

He chuckled, tapping her knee. "Of course I'm happy, I just know you like nobody else and I know that something is wrong. Talk to me, sweetheart."

Youra's eyes almost filled with tears, remembering the events of few days back. The fear was still there and now the nightmares of the car accident weren't the only ones she had. But, most of all, she missed Jeno. He was constantly on her mind and the feeling of his lips on hers still lingered too.

Unable to keep up the happy face and attitude, she suddenly burst into tears, scaring her dad. He quickly grabbed the mug out of her hands upon seeing her loosen the grip and put it away onto the tiny table next to them. Next, he wrapped his arms around Youra, hugging her tight whilst patting her back.

"Cry out all your tears, sweetheart. I'm here." he said, not letting go of his little girl.

Jeno hasn't been himself ever since Youra left

Jeno hasn't been himself ever since Youra left. He never felt this empty before and the strange, new feeling scared him. Every day he roamed around the campus all alone, sharing the lunch break with Renjun who - to his surprise - also had no idea what happed that day with Youra. The two guys worried about their girl friend, but Renjun thought it was best to give her the space she apparently needed. Jeno wanted to have the same attitude, but the need of proving to her that he was there for her no matter what, that he was waiting and thinking about her all the time, was stronger than anything else.